About to start 2nd cycle Hoping to get some good advice

The aromasin will not be to much? since I will be on the masteron as well. I have heard that Masteron is a DHT derivative, blocking conversion of free testosterone to estrogen, by the aromatising pathway and inhibits the aromatising enzyme. I just don't want to go to much with anything. Just asking about it and your thoughts.

Masteron doesnt act as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) nor does it lower e2. It changes the androgen/estrogen ratio which can help in gyno prevention. It should in no way impact your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosage nor should it be used in place of or as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in my opinion.

Some people CAN get away without using an AI, whilst using mast. However, I wouldn't recommend it as you may find yourself in trouble doing so. Well worth it to continue using an AI in my mind

Masteron doesnt act as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) nor does it lower e2. It changes the androgen/estrogen ratio which can help in gyno prevention. It should in no way impact your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosage nor should it be used in place of or as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in my opinion.

Some people CAN get away without using an AI, whilst using mast. However, I wouldn't recommend it as you may find yourself in trouble doing so. Well worth it to continue using an AI in my mind

I think that's the safe way to do it. Do you guys have reliable sites you like to use or specific products that come to mind.

I think that's the safe way to do it. Do you guys have reliable sites you like to use or specific products that come to mind.

I'm hoping you're asking about the AI as we aren't able to give our sources for AAS here.

If AI: top of the website is a lion picture >> Rui products
I'd go there

Back