Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate 250 legit-check ~ Iran ~ Iranian

kraftprotz

Could you tell me if these Testosterone Enanthate 250 ampoules, manufactured by [supposedly] Aburaihan Co. Tehran - Iran, are legit? The box batch numbers do not match the amps, FYI.

Also, has anyone received 'sticky' amps? It's as if these are coated in some sticky oil.

Batch No: 041, EXP.3.2010 ("Enantate")
Batch No: 056, EXP.3.2010 ("Enantate")
Batch No: 058, EXP.4.2010
Batch No: 071, EXP.8.2010
Batch No: 072, EXP.8.2010

Thanks!

Last edited:
hey bro,

i have some iranian, one is batch 56.look the same exept they have only a white dot and no coloured ring.i havnt tried them yet,got a post up here myself

guns123 said:
hey bro,

i have some iranian, one is batch 56.look the same exept they have only a white dot and no coloured ring.i havnt tried them yet,got a post up here myself
I just checked your thread and it looks like you have batch 59, not 56, correct? Or it's not pictured. Otherwise it would be weird that the same batch has different markers (dot vs. ring). Does the EXP date on yours smear easily?

yeah sory my bad,59 and 66.66 smears easily and 59 does not. iv just smashed 59 onthe floar when i took it out to check this....bastard!!money down drain

guns123 said:
yeah sory my bad,59 and 66.66 smears easily and 59 does not. iv just smashed 59 onthe floar when i took it out to check this....bastard!!money down drain
Damn that sucks, sorry man.

My amps were coated in some oil so I'm thinking that may have had something to do with the excessive smearing.

have got the same issues..boxes and batches are different but from everywhere i have read the later batches should have a single white dot with a tiny pre etched groove to make it easy to pop the amp

the earlier batches have the symbol that is filled in and the later batches are hollow....they are either legit or some pretty good fakes!!!

have you started em yet???

have been on mine for a few weeks and its just startin to kick in so i guess they are legit!

To top it off, I just got an email from Aburaihan:

"Dear Sir,
Thank for your e-mail dated 02.05.2008.
Don't worry , the mentioned batches are manufactured by Aburaihan Co.

W.B.REGARDS,
DR.M.HASHEM
M.D."

:)

Last edited:
Tet Enantate 250ml. Aburaihan Co. Iran batch 029

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this batch ..before I have several and was wondering if it's real they look like the similar ones pictured here so just wondering....mines don't have the dot they have a line around the area where its to be snapped at

Last edited:
i gotbatch 011....white dot ....no ring.....scored on one side.....they look just about like yours

I'm positive yours are gtg

i gotbatch 011....white dot ....no ring.....scored on one side.....they look just about like yours

I'm positive yours are gtg

Think yours are fine. White band has been replaced, first by black dot then by white dot. So newest batches are no band and white dot with Enanthate spelled correctly.

Think yours are fine. White band has been replaced, first by black dot then by white dot. So newest batches are no band and white dot with Enanthate spelled correctly.

Thats close but they don't have a white dot its a black dot

Hopefully I can get some more one day. I've been dry for quite a while it was great stuff.

my friend has just got 30amps of this stuff.the vials have a white band on,although iv seen some with black dots on.Apparently if you wet your finger and rub it on the vial and the righting starts to come of there fakes.if thats true or not i dont no

Back