Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate 250 legit-check ~ Iran ~ Iranian

Yes there is a very good-looking fake around at the moment.A way to spot the real from the fake is : on the fake one,that semicircle-hexagonal shaped logo is situated in the middle between the words "mg/ml" and "only for intramuscular injection". On the real one,that logo should be more downwards and not exactly between those words.Also on the fake, the logo is exactly above the letter C of :"Aburihan Co. Iran" while on the real it should be on the letter O of "Aburihan Co. Iran".

hey guys, i just picked up a batch of these myself but mine have a black dot instead of the white ring, i was hoping you guys could give me the GTG on these.
2qnzeip.jpg

157cio6.jpg

thanks guys!

hey guys i just recently got 20 amps off enanthate hoping you could tell me if there real or not
batch number-7036

mate ive got the same thing. batch 7038 and six from two different blokes. with the 7038 the exp is 08-13 however the writing is starting to all come off while the exp stays. the 7036 is slightly better

both have black dots for some reason. and scores underneath

Ive got aburihan enanthate 250 with batch number 9021 and expiry 12.2010 / 12.2015 Does anyone have any clue how they look like these days so if it is worth it ill post pictures up so you guys could have a look at my gear. Since no one has posted about aburaihan for years.

Aburaihan 250 enanthate real or fake

Please let me know if they look real, by your experience guys!? Norwegian gear

Back