Accident with winny powder

trenboloni

My source accidentally shipped me winstrol powder instead of testosterone enanthate and now I have a solution that has 3% BA, 20% BB, oil and winstrol at a concentration of 250mg/ml.

Is there any way I can make that into 50mg/ml or even 100mg/ml winstrol? I can't take out any BA or BB or oil obviously so could it work if I added guaiacol and oil to dilute the solution?

At this point it looks like I have 100 grams of ruined winstrol...

My source accidentally shipped me winstrol powder instead of testosterone enanthate and now I have a solution that has 3% BA, 20% BB, oil and winstrol at a concentration of 250mg/ml.

Is there any way I can make that into 50mg/ml or even 100mg/ml winstrol? I can't take out any BA or BB or oil obviously so could it work if I added guaiacol and oil to dilute the solution?

At this point it looks like I have 100 grams of ruined winstrol...

Winstrol Oil based 50mg/mL 100mL

Stanozolol powder - 5 grams
2% BA - 2mL
20% BB - 20mL
15% guaiacol - 15mL
15% EO - 15mL
Castor oil 50% - 45mL

Okay bro, it looks like you have a fucked up situation. I doubt this can be salvaged because Winstrol (winny) is temperamental over 5 gram conversions and usually people just convert a gram at a time.
If you thought you had Test E and you were converting 100 grams at 250mg/ml then you should have 400 ml sitting in front of you right now! The good news is, in order to make Winstrol (winny) you don't have to go backwards. So for Winstrol (winny) you are going to want 2000ml sitting there at the end!
Right now you should have 100 grams of powder in your beaker, 253 mls of oil, 12 mls of BA, and 60 mls of BB to equal 400 ml of solution.
You need to add (while heated) 28 more mls of BA, then add 340 more mls of BB, Add 300 mls of Guaiacol, Add 647 mls of CASTOR oil, and throw in 300 mls of Ethyl Oleate.
This will come out to 2000 ml at 50mg/ml. But honestly I don't beleive it will convert. Maybe if you tried to break this down by 20. Divide your 400 mls you have now into 20 different parts and do everything I just told you in 20 smaller conversions it might possibly work, but the numbers I gave you are what would make 100 grams of Stanzolol into 2000ml at 50mg/ml.

Let us know how it worked out!

Yikes. You might be heating that for the next 2 days to get it all into solution, best of luck.

Yikes. You might be heating that for the next 2 days to get it all into solution, best of luck.

Yeah! I concur with that Doc! I really see this ending bad for him. He only has 1 post here and he hasn't responded so I don't think we'll hear from him. Damn! I was kinda wanting to see how it came out!!! If he had have broke it down and done everything divided by 20 I think maybe it would work but.... That is why I always say!!! "do a melt test first! Before you just start throwing shit together! And even after the melt test, just do a small batch to see the results!" No sense in wasting a bunch of chems and materials on all of it if it's bunk or cut with so much shit it wont brew up right!!!

Just hold your nose and take it orally. Could have been worse, you could have ruined an injection-only based powder. I've always found Winstrol (winny) to work just as well orally.

Just hold your nose and take it orally. Could have been worse, you could have ruined an injection-only based powder. I've always found Winstrol (winny) to work just as well orally.

Listen to Monger! He's built like a brick shithouse!!!!!!! :doh:

Back