accidentally ingested 2.5 mg of armidex!!!

frankreynolds

so guys,

total bonehead maneuver i pulled today. third week of pinning 500 deca and 700 test e, and i was taking my arimidex and instead of ingesting .25 i accidentally took 2.5. i called poison control and they said ill just be suffering through side effects but what do you guys think????!!!

stats

27 yrs old
5'11
210lbs
11%bf

this is my fourth cycle ive done....

I think you're fucking dumb, lol.

I don't have any personal experience, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Just have SUPER low E for a bit.

Now how did this happen?

i know i feel like a fucking retard. for serious. i always take my cycles so seriously but for some reason i though that the british dragon pills i had were .10mg not 1 mg so i ate 2.5. then afterwards i called my friend and he told me what i did. so we'll see i just did it about an hour ago. goddammit. this is gonna fuck me for like a week i think.

Bras aren't cheap brother. Surgery is even more. Just know what you're putting into your body. Now you know so get back on track!

It has to build up in the bloodstream - you'll be fine. I've seen logs of guys taking nearly that much on PURPOSE..so yeah. Oh, FYI: The LD50 (lethal dose to kill at a minimum of fifty percent) is 100g/kg in rats, so unless you weigh a couple ounces, pretty sure you can put off the funeral plans. :)

i could see hampering gains if you'd been taking 2.5mg for the last 3 weeks and just realized but 1 dose isn't gonna make a huge difference, as mentioned it needs to build up in the bloodstream.

i think the worst that may happen is that you will have really bad joint aches because you probably killed all your E. i commend you in calling the poison control center. no reason to take any chances considering its anonymous and emergency rooms cant turn you away .

Get a hold of yourself man.

Your gains are gonna be fine. Your gonna be tired for about a week and thats about it. Just lay off the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for a week and get back on it. Your over thinking this.

Hurry and take 3 ml of test to counteract the ingestion....lol nah you have no worries at all. After 3 days get back on the your normal dose and don't sweat it.

That must be some good gonja!!

well, i am in colorado, no but seriously. i'm about twelve hours in. all joints are achey, and unable to sleep. i was over reacting earlier, i'll just wait a week or so for my e levels to bounce back before i take Aromatase inhibitor (AI) again and then i'll prolly keep it at .25 eod to be safe unless gyno sides reoccur. just when the test was starting to kick in!!!

you'll get a limp dick, low sex drive, your already pms'ing as can be seen in your posts... and your joints will get annoying but in 3-4 days you'll be close to normal. Man up, deal with it and move on. Be thankful it wasn't something like clen.

or as halfwit says, keep going with it.. you'd be a website waiting to happen.

Back