add how much more BB? Prop is crashing

MCMOW

how much BB should I add to 330ml of crashing prop? I have seen worse crystals in my gp prop, this is just a few particals floating around. It sucks but I imagin this atleast means my prop powder is real. This batch is dosed at about 125mg per ml.

I used
2% BA
20%BB
25grams of prop
170ml gso instead of 176.25 that was called for the prop 100mg per ml. Acording to the calc, shorting the oil this much resulted in prop 125mg per ml.

Or can I heat it back up and add the 6.25 ml of oil to bring the dose back to 100mg per ml? I would rather have prop 125mg that dosnt crash though, but would be open to either.

oh and the reason why I have 330ml is cause I made a batch of 100ml then another batch of 250 and used some up. Thanks guys.

how much BB should I add to 330ml of crashing prop? I have seen worse crystals in my gp prop, this is just a few particals floating around. It sucks but I imagin this atleast means my prop powder is real. This batch is dosed at about 125mg per ml.

I used
2% BA
20%BB
25grams of prop
170ml gso instead of 176.25 that was called for the prop 100mg per ml. Acording to the calc, shorting the oil this much resulted in prop 125mg per ml.

Or can I heat it back up and add the 6.25 ml of oil to bring the dose back to 100mg per ml? I would rather have prop 125mg that dosnt crash though, but would be open to either.

oh and the reason why I have 330ml is cause I made a batch of 100ml then another batch of 250 and used some up. Thanks guys.

Okay!!! you have 330ml of what is all supose to be 125mg/ml right????
Product is crashing right?
Go back and tell me in ml's how much Oil and BB you have in this TOTAL!!!! That means you will need to tell me the amount of BB and Oil you had in the 100ml batch and then in the 250ml batch, so I need TOTALS here, plus..... between the two batches I need to know how many grams you used in powder!!!!!!!

Yeah I pm'd the OP for this info earlier but no reply yet.
Run his numbers he posted ... they don't add up for me on either of my calcs.

Ya your numbers are way off. I've tried a bunch of different numbers in the calc and am getting nowhere close to what you have. Why 330ml? Your shit is extremely over dosed, you needed over 200ml of oil for that batch, where the hell did you get 170ml from?

Hey bros! He has two threads going here.
and two batches.
first batch was 100ml if I'm not mistaken. Then a second batch at 250ml. This makes a total of 350ml and he claims to have used 20ml of product leaving him with 330ml of crashing gear.
Now obviously he has combined these two batches so I am needing to know.... With both batches combined, what are the numbers??? For total powder used, Total BB and Total Oil!!!
If he can provide these numbers, I think I can help him figure out what has happened or what he needs to do next to get shit right.

Yeah stark, you got it right. First batch was 100ml at 100mg per ml. I used:

2%BA (2ml)
20%BB (20ml)
70.5ml GSO
Powder 10 grams.

Im already on a Sus450/NPP cycle so my buddy that went in on this with me wanted to be the ginnie pig. I bottled up 20mg for his use leaving me with 80ml left over. I shot 2cc's in my delt out of his vial and got no pip what so ever. So then I proceeded to make another batch of 250ml. But this batch I did a little different because I wanted it to be a little stronger. This batch I did:

2%BA (5ml)
20%BB (50ml)
powder 25grams
GSO Called for 176.5ml for 100mg per ml *BUT* I only used 170mg which turns the dose to 130mg per ML according to my calc this is the formula it gives for 130mg per ml at 2%BA and 20%BB. When filtering this with a bottle top filter I decided to to add the other 80ml batch I had left over and conbine the to. Since I added the 80ml of prop100 to the new batch I figured it would delute it so I decided that even though a rough guess I would assume it would drop the potency down a little so lets just call it a 330ml batch of Test-P125.

after setting for a couple days in a media jar, there is a few crystal floating around. I am talking literally only a few particals. Not straight crystal stalagmite snow flake type shit I got from my GP Prop. So what do you think, how much bb should I add?

Fuck bro, idk.I don't think it was the best idea to just mix that other batch with it. I'm not understanding how only 6.5ml would up the dose to 30mg, that doesn't seem right. Honestly, without knowing the exact dose I dont even know where to start. Give me a little bit to try and figure this out. I have to read it a couple more times.

your right chris, my mistake. I just noticed that when I plugged in the info for 130mg per ml it did drop the oil content to 170ml instead of 176.5 but it also upped the powder to 32.5 grams when I still kept it at 25, Well fuck Im at a loss I dont know what it is dosed at now either. but your right deff not 130. It had to go up a little because it slightly more consintrated but probably only up to 105mg per ml. Its actually probably pretty safe to say its around 100mg per ML because I have heard its common practice to short the oil a little. One dude on the forums used this same 100mg per ml recipe and tested his gear and it was only 86mg of test per ml. he then shorted the oil 3 ml and it went to 190. he is now about to test a third batch after shorting the oil 6ml.

Last edited:
maybe I should leave it be. Its not crashing hard as I said befor its only a few particals floating around in a huge vat of juice. I guess it depends on if it gets worse or not.

Ya just leave it for a bit to see if it crashes harder, if not heat it up again and see if it holds. The only way to fully figure this out is to break down each batch ie:

Exact total grams used for both
Total amount of oil used plus what you gave your bro
Amount of BB with both batches
Amount of BA total with both batches

Having those exact number we can then figure out what the mg per ml is and go from there. I know you sort of layed it out up top but I want to see it all together if you have time to do that. Sorry, it's just a little confusing and cluttered trying to figure out the info we have now. Thanks bro

Add 6.33 ml of OIL to your brew...
Reheat and stirring is ESSENTIAL!!!!

DO NOT ADD MORE BB!!!

Reheat and stir to 95 dgree C for 15-20 min at that temp.

REFILTER!!!!! And let cool, you should be fine and you will be at a concentration of 100mg/ml.
I ran your numbers

Back