Test prop pinning eod vs e3d

Gibsonator

I am banned!
Whats your guys take on pinning test prop e3d vs eod? Will just be for 2 weeks and dropping it about a week before pct. Just pinned the last of my test e/deca this morning. I know standard protocol is eod, but if it won't throw me off balance too much i would prefer to sticking with my e3d pin. I will be pinning 2cc test prop 100mg/ml e3d, well thats the plan unless yous guys strongly disagree with e3d pinning for prop. Thanks

Ya know tech you may have some fluctuation in levels...But in the grand scheme of things... WTF , why not.

Everyone get their pants in a wad and thinks all these pins just have to be on time. Well I have done all kinds of crazy things and never noticed a difference. SO your level drops a little...huh you're still working on levels way out of the normal range, WTF. if not for a steady diet of pinning. IMOP go for it...

AS I have said so many times our bodies are not digital and there is a whole lot of synergistic things going on to build muscle. Again IMOP, only

I would pin prop every day if not eod. I wouldn't pin e3d. You basically do that with test e.

You still have enanthate is your system right? As the enanthate clears highs and lows will be much higher more prominent and e2 a little harder to control

Gib man everyone is telling you to do what we all mostly do and the best protocol , the ideal..... I was under the impression that it was the end of cycle close to PCT and that's all you had left to work with. ?

So in that case only...wtf why not. ?

Please explain for us

Just for edification , I like ED but when I am doing a long cycle and I feel I'm getting a little stagnant and need a booster I will plug in Prop ed or eod or E3D for a week or two. Me, I like the subtle boost.

Whether it be kosher or not , hehee :)

Again I look at the end picture. When my test level is running >10,000 ng/dL I can't figure out why not... IMOP

Last edited:
You still have enanthate is your system right? As the enanthate clears highs and lows will be much higher more prominent and e2 a little harder to control

Disagree the only thing with E2 will be lower as it clears. Can't get higher unless you back off Adex and Adex goes up to PCT . Why would you spike higher then your highest. Again we are talking about the last two weeks not as we are into the cruise of the cycle.

I didn't mean higher estrogen necessarily but more highs and lows like the test prop with e3d inj.
Either way like u said Mike it's only 2 weeks. In the grand scheme it won't make much difference

Yea mike my cycle is comeing to an end i am just pinning the prop up until 5 days before pct. Seems like the overall consenses is to stick with the standard eod protocol so thats what I'll do, whats a couple extra holes in my butt lol. Thanks everyone for your input

Back