Adderral pre-workout

I use to do that in highschool. Not so much because I wanted the pre-workout boost but because it was the only way i could make school half way entertaining. I am not familiar with the exact physical effects but it works well if you are feeling lazy and not really motivated. So I would suggest it mostly due to its psychological pump up, and the possibility of slight strength gains while peaking.

I wouldn't be able to get a good night sleep if it were me thus messing with rest. Plus it's catabolic if I'm not mistaken. eca no good?

MPPM said:
I wouldn't be able to get a good night sleep if it were me thus messing with rest. Plus it's catabolic if I'm not mistaken. eca no good?

They generally last about 5 hours or so, so if taken early enough you'd be able to sleep.

Did someone say Adderall was catabolic, can anyone confirm this because that would be shitty being that i take it for school

It isn't directly catabolic itself, but it suppresses your appetite to the point of you forgetting to eat, and this can result in muscle loss. It also can cause weight-loss (and it's not just fat and water weight) because it is an amphetamine.

so do amphetamines cause muscle loss directly, i know about the appetite suppressant thing and i have no problem eating wile on it. but if just taking it is making me smaller im gona have to find something else.

Back