adding dbol to end of cycle

Ambitionzcs

Hey guys I'm currently on a 16 week test e tren h cycle. I'm on week 11 and I am about to drop the tren next week. Would it be ok to start dbol for the last 4 weeks 40mg ed. I'm also looking to maybe add in some Sustanon (sust) to make my test around 750-800mg a week.

Yup but you want to keep that at a low dose... Back pumps will be nasty.
Don't bother messing with your test on Tren... Acne will probly go south on ya ;)

I was also thinking of adding Dbol to my prop only cycle for the last 4 weeks of it.
May be unrelated since you are using so many compounds.

Nothing wrong with backloading dbol. Did it my last cycle. Had a rough pct though. Don't know if it was from the deca or backloading the dbol or the combination of both. Run it 2 days until you start post cycle therapy (pct). How much test are you running now? I think you're just asking for more sides if you increase too much.

Dbol doesnt have to be ran in the beginning as only a jumpstart I have thrown it in mids cycle as well

Hey guys I'm currently on a 16 week test e tren h cycle. I'm on week 11 and I am about to drop the tren next week. Would it be ok to start dbol for the last 4 weeks 40mg ed. I'm also looking to maybe add in some Sustanon (sust) to make my test around 750-800mg a week.

Ran mine at the end of my test cycle. Log is in the log section. Liked the results.

i wouldn't end a cycle with dbol. I think it's too much to come off of at one time. Hence the rough post cycle therapy (pct). just my opinion though.

yes, thats fine. I wouldnt use dbol though. I like to keep anavar in there or run Winstrol (winny) toward end of cycle

I've used orals at the start and end, it's a great boost at the end too.
You have a good break in the middle for your liver

not a bad idea to run the dbol at the end, best way would be to run it one week past your test is done... then start post cycle therapy (pct) a week after the dbol

as for adding the sust... wont help much as ur only gonna run it for 5 weeks and Sustanon (sust) is mostly long esters (so it wont really help u till the 2nd last week of ur cycle)

Back