Adding Tren Ace for 4 weeks end of cycle

blade1989

Currently doing,

Prop/Npp 100mg EOD (10 weeks/8 weeks)
Tbol 60mg 5 weeks

Plan on adding Tren and discontinuing NPP after 6 weeks, so basically it would be
Week 1-12 Prop 100mg EOD
Week 1-6 NPP 100mg EOD
Week 7-10 Tren Ace 50mg EOD
Caber .5mg E3D
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

im currently im lean bulking, not going to sheer size, but quality muscle. eating in 350-400 surplus with atleast 1.5g/lb protein

I have enough Tren A, but dont want to use NPP/Tren together

Can it be done?

Last edited:
So you probably know the risks of tren and npp together are a super elevated chance of getting tren/deca dick. Your AI dose is good for 350 test p/wk, and taking caber will help. I think those are the only precautions you can take if you chose to go forward, other than maybe putting a week in between NPP and tren A.

Everybody's response is different, you may have no issues or you might. Seems to be pretty individual.

So you probably know the risks of tren and npp together are a super elevated chance of getting tren/deca dick. Your AI dose is good for 350 test p/wk, and taking caber will help. I think those are the only precautions you can take if you chose to go forward, other than maybe putting a week in between NPP and tren A.

Everybody's response is different, you may have no issues or you might. Seems to be pretty individual.

Not taking them together.. i'll be stopping NPP by week 6

Last edited:
Yeah, but the nandrolone from NPP will be in your system for a week's overlap and the metabolites for the whole tren run

i dont see any issues here since youre discontinuing npp and then running tren and you have caber going.. esp at a low dose of 50mg eod

4 weeks is fine

Back