Adequan - Doggie juice! Anyone used ?

Aflutops are supposed to be a more refined version of the same thing. They are available in Europe, but not in the US.

I have used it. It works in the short term, but if you have a serious issue, it will not help. I use it when my joints get so banged up that I can't do anything. You are supposed to run it for 21 days and then stop. I have tried that twice and I have tried short 5-7 day runs. I see precious little difference.

thanks for the reply Swellin.

I no a guy that tried both and he said he found the original Adequan way better for some reason...

My problem isnt chronic, just limiting...a shoulder impingement or possibly bursitis. Means i cant do any pushing movements. So its essentially an inflammation problem.

You think Adequan could help with that ? The last thing I want to do is just mask the pain, then keep training and make it worse, but anything that would help the inflammation to go down would be amazing.

I don't know what to say bro, I had bursitis in my left shoulder and it did go away, just took a shitload of time to do so. Mine would come and hurt for a few weeks, then leave for a few months and come back for a few weeks, then I wouldn't feel anything for a few months etc. It came back about 5 or 6 times over a two year period. This was really annoying, as you can imagine.

The thing that helped me was increasing flexibility. It helped loosen up the joint. Maybe you could take a short cycle of anavar? It will help you gain strength back at least. Glutamine also might help, at about 10 grams before bedtime. Glucosamine/MSM/chodroitin are also good, but don't expect anything miraculous from them...

thanks for the post. Yeah mine is left shoulder too, belive me ive tried a lot of the otc supps! I need it to go soon as i have a comp in November. Im trying Cissus at the moment which is meant to be good for healing joints.

Is Anavar (var) meant to have similar joint benefits as deca/GH ?

Back