Adex or Liq Stan on cycle for bloat

jupiterlocal

Quick question,
Ive havent been on here for a while, took a year off trying to have a kid. Anyhew,
Ive done quite a few cycles (test, tren ect) Anyway, using about 600 mg test blend and I have always used Adex to control everything and bloat/estrogen. Do you guys think Adex is the best overall at this or would liq stan work better? I have letro, proviron, ralox and just about everything *** carries (Cia too lol) all on hand as well. But for general bloat, is Adex the best thing?

Thanks for any help

Welcome back to the board :wavey:

I have only used Arimidex myself and it is good to me. I really have never used anything else. But Simple Simon tells me if what I have use is good then why change. Ha if it aint broke don't fix it. Keep it simple.

Good luck and others will chime in soon and tell us what they have been accustomed to that works best for them.

Good Luck

I have used Arimidex in my cycles and it is good to me, easy to monitor as well.
sorry to hear about no kid, they do make life worth living for as i got 3 here running me ragged all day with sports practices, summer camp etc. but i would not have it any other way.

Last edited:
Adex for me. Try organic apple cider vinegar with the mother in it. I been on for a while now and it cleans you out and def gets rid of the bloat feeling. The other kind of bloat lol

I have used Arimidex in my cycles and it is good to me, easy to monitor as well.
sorry to hear about no kid, they do make life worth living for as i got 3 here running me ragged all day with sports practices, summer camp etc. but i would not have it any other way.

I love it ^^^ so cool. It's the best having a good marriage and a must to have the little ones, until high school but then they come back to ground zero A ha ha. And it gets better.

I also had 3 , two girls and one boy, Named him Michael, Huh ya think :laugh3:

Back