Adida's back at again!!!

8 Sept 08

Pushing 8x8 (8sets of 8 reps 30 sec rest periods)

Front SQT

Neck Press

Old School T-Bar Rowe w/V grip
90+ bar

Front Lateral BB raise

Standing French Press
20+bar

True Drag Curls w/str8 bar

W/U stationary bike: 10 min
Total work out time w/wts: 42 min
---------------------

10 Sept 08
Tires!!!

50yrd set up

w/u runs: X4 (one was a full blown sprint!)

Sm Tire
Walk forward: x2
Backward: x2

Big Tire

Sm Tire torso twist/oblique crippler
Pull from R to L x1
Pull from L to R x1

Big Tire:
Bear Crawl x1
Over Head Drag x1

Total time: 32 min
Temp: roughly 74 degree’s

so far feeling good...calories have been between 2400 and 3000 so far this week.

Doing well so far!! Alot of advanced sports conditioning style of training here.. I like it. Is this what you prefer or are you preparing to get back into something??

Doing well so far!! Alot of advanced sports conditioning style of training here.. I like it. Is this what you prefer or are you preparing to get back into something??

I have found I prefer this style of training, however as soon as I get my finances under control I would like to find some sort of Hand-to-Hand/martial art school/acadamy...besides I had had a friend once tell me "what's the point of lifting all that heavy weight if you can't move?" and that made sense to me...so I started training in a manner that will let me move wt and move my self.

I have found I prefer this style of training, however as soon as I get my finances under control I would like to find some sort of Hand-to-Hand/martial art school/acadamy...besides I had had a friend once tell me "what's the point of lifting all that heavy weight if you can't move?" and that made sense to me...so I started training in a manner that will let me move wt and move my self.

Excellent philosophy! I like it, like it alot. ..it will also transfer very well into one of the combative arts.. and in return that will give you balance and flexibility to add to everything else.. Press on brotha!! :)

thanks JayC!!

15 Sept 08

Pushing 8x8 (8sets of 8 reps 25 sec rest periods)

Front SQT

Neck Press

Old School T-Bar Rowe hand grip was RovrL/LovrR every other set
90+ bar

Front Lateral BB raise
E-Z bar +10

Standing French Press
30+bar

True Drag Curls w/Oly Bar

W/U stationary bike: 10 min
Total work out time w/wts: 51 min
---------------------

16 Sept 08
2 Mile Run: 21-22 min havent been able to do the 2 miler in 2 weeks, and came back this week and lobbed off upwards of 2 mins!

ok so the stupid ass gym I go is down for 2 weeks, getting its face lifted. so I have to use another gym on base that doesnt have the same free wt equipment I normally use. this is more of a "fitness" facility than a true Wt Gym lik eI had been using. So I will just swing with it and see how it goes.

BTW if this looks the same as last weeks work out, its because it is. I missed my heavy Sqt day last week, and since I have a certain method to my maddness I am basically making last week up this week.

17 Sept 08
Tires!!!

50yrd set up

w/u runs: X4 (two this time, were full blown sprints!)

Sm Tire

Big Tire

Sm Tire torso twist/oblique crippler
Pull from R to L x1
Pull from L to R x1

Big Tire:
Bear Crawl x1
Over Head Drag x1

Total time: 32 min
Temp: roughly 80 degree’s

legs were tired as hell today! quads were pumped full of blood...barely could finish it! but some how managed to pull off the same amount of work in the same amount of as last wednesday...but I felt much more worn down this tiem around...

18 Sept 08

Cardio day

seated Stationary bike: 10 min lvl 5 98 cals

tredmil 10 min 3.5 incline 4.0 speed 101 cals

Rower 10 min lvl 10 98 cals

30 min cardio!

flet tired as poo today...and really just didn't feel like being in the gym doing cardio, but what the hell, I made it through it...

Congrats on getting back into it. I had a couple times where I thought that I'd have time to seriously get back into it, but with graduation just around the corner, I think I'm going to have to wait. Looking at my old log is depressing, lol. My strength is laughable at best, and my physique...what physique? lollerskates. Good luck on the comeback.

"don't call it a come back..I've been here for years!"

oops sorry LL Cool J flash back!

Yeah man I know what you mean...my physique was lookin pretty couch potato-ish at best. but I am feelin' 10x better now.

once you get settled in and find the time, you'll swing right back into it easily...

keep us posted bro

19 Sept 08

Stationary bike: lvl10 10 min warm up

BB SQT
135x8
135x8
215x1
225x1
275x1
295x1
305x1
315x1
365x0
335x1
**Holy Crikey!!! I haved crawled under anything over 225 in nearly 6+ months!..and my last sqt day I only broke 215 for 5!**

DB Pull Over
65x8
65x6

DB Floor Press
65x6
65x4

Hi-Lat machine
140x8
140x6

Face Pulls, toes to ears, rope
72x8
72x6

Rope Push Downs
65x5-2 sets

Inc DB Curls, in tandem
35x8
35x5

Total time with wts: 38 min

I was stoked out of my mind today! I dunno what happened in the power Rack or what I was thinking...all I know is I had a goal of 275 I wan't to hit today...and I blew that shit out of the water. I have not lifted near this heavy in a very long time, and the last time I broke 365 i had a little supplemental help. I can't wait till next Sqt day!!!

22 Sept 08

8x8 day! 8 reps for 8 sets; 20 sec rest periods!

Leg Press
340lbs

A-Trainer flat Flies (cable flys no handles, just hold cord)
**due to being in a differnt gym, the wt here went down, the cable pully system isn't liek the other gym :( **

BB Bent over rowe

Cable Pull Apart (shoulders)
**completed 6 sets of 8, the 71/4 reps, and polished off set 8 with 6 reps, traps/rear delts were fried**

Skullz/nose breaker (E-Z bar)
25 not counting bar wt

Preacher Curls; w/E-Z bar
**completed 5 8 rep sets, set 6 & 7 were limited to 5 reps ea. and set 8 was 8 partial reps!
Bi's were toast!**

total time: 57 minutes; 20 sec rest periods - lost a few minutes waiting on equipment..etc. still not overly happy with time...shouldn't have an increase in total time when I drop rest periods!!!

10 min Stationary Bike warm up

well, it seems Fridays's work out was still working me...My Tri's, Delts and pecs were still trying to recover...as a matter fact I think the entire body was having trouble keepin' up, esp with the lowered rest time.

23 Sept 08

Walk/Runs

1/4 mile walk - fast
1/4 mile run - as fast as possible
did this combintation 4 times in total

totalling 2 miles

done in 24 minutes

my lungs felt like they were on fire, and my legs were killing me!!! I was doing well on my last run leg...until...I hit a damn incline in the running path...

other wise feel really good about the runs

24 Sept

Strongman style training!!!

Plate Stack row (represnts atlas stone pick up)
3-45’s stacked on a 10 plate to slide my fingers under it!
3p+25 x6
3p+25 x6
3p+25 x6
3p+25 x6
3p+25 x5
30 sec rest periods!!!

Lateral DB Raise/static hold to side (Reps Crusifix)
30x20s palms up
30x6s palms down
30x6s palms up
30x6s palms down
30 sec rest periods!!!
**really disappointed here w/the times!!!**

1 arm rope cable pull (reps truck pull event) L then R
150x8 ea side
150x8 ea side
150x6 ea side

DL supinated hand grip (Reps Tire flip start)
235x4
235x2
235x3
235x3
45 sec rest periods...forearms were toasted!

DB Farmers walk (reps…farmers walk)
N/A

Total time: 36 minutes

ALright been struggle ALL DAY with a constint nagging head ache...with the leave of intensity I have been pushing this week, I ended up having a cheat meal last night (Chinese) and putting down 3000+ calories every day so far this week.

honestly, I think I pushing my limits here...ALL day Tuesday I felt run down as shit...and today I have been draggin ass as well...although I mentally don't feel like backin' off, my body is saying to cut it soem slack...I have found that I am not only trying to up wts but up reps as well, and it is starting to bite me in the ass...however I heavy bench work work coming up this friday, and I don't plan on missing it. so I may end up adjust my diet, for more calories! its simple at this point, eat more or fail to achieve. next week I will continue to train as I have, but my wts amount may not move up as much as I inticipated.

well see...well see

the rest of this week will probably be 3000+ cals every day instead of just on M-W-F's

Back