Advanced Stealth

ObSl3teTest

Hey guys , I'm going to buy Test Enan from This lab ... it says 1 sachet contains 20ml x 250mg/ml Testosterone

So is that good for 1 ten week Cycle? .. I have a Vial of test thats 10ml and it last me t weeks. Also do i need to Transfer the Test out of the Sachet into Vials?

you can use the old vials they are not completey steril but they will work, as soon as a vial is popped with a pin it becomes "unsteril" as microbs have entered into the steril oil.

you can use the old vials they are not completey steril but they will work, as soon as a vial is popped with a pin it becomes "unsteril" as microbs have entered into the steril oil.

your old bottles are fine if they are fairly new

You can also preload your syringes... I prefer to get new 20ml sterile vials and transfer the oil.

After seeing these posts I am stoked to order from them. Very affordable, about 40% than Stealth for a small cycle.

My only issue is they don't sell HCG. Id like to get all my stuff from one source, and most sources don't take small orders such as only a few amps of HCG...

My only issue is they don't sell HCG. Id like to get all my stuff from one source, and most sources don't take small orders such as only a few amps of HCG...
I feel the same...

I know someone using AS now and they swear by it they preload their syringes, on another note I've been told their customer service is top-notch

A guy at my gym is using their prop, he's about 8 weeks in with really good gains so far! it's his first cycle so he has nothing to compare it to but he is vsery happy!

Gear real?

Could anyone tell me what their experience with AS gear is? I have some sus 250...
2 x 20 ml and it's so thick!
Can anyone confirm that the gear is real? If so, they have by far the best price around.

Thanks.

I also have some Nolva and Clomid from them and so it is VERY important for me to know if the stuff is what it is supposed to be.
I guess I have doubts because this company seems too good to be true! And trhen, the oil in my batch is VERY thick.

Please PM me, or write it here, your experience with actually using their gear. Id hate to waste 40ml of good sus!

Maybe they should get an AS board going like "A" has so people can see for themselves what their dedicated customers are saying.

I had read

I had read that they stopped using sachets a long time ago, switching to shipping from Thailand ( a bad a move imho ) using other 'stealth' methods.

Back