advice on 2nd cycle!!

*budd_2040

first cycle, which im doing now, is 500mg enanthate a week and that is it, for 10 weeks.

i have access to getting true primobolan, so should i do a primo/enanthate stack for my 2nd?? if so what dosages??

would you recommend mixing any dbolas well-im pretty cautious when it comes to staying away from sides.

i started at 190..im on my 6th week and im about 210 now.

yeah you could add primo if you' r not prone to hairloss \ afraid of loosing your hair (its a dht derivative). But we really need to know if it is a bulk or cutting cycle you want...more info on your goals and expectations please :)

*budd_2040 said:
and im thinking of doing 400mg deca, and 500mg enanthate a wk cuz deca is cheaper

I like that idea better....you be able to put on way more mass than using Primo.

You could even do just 300 mg Deca with the Test and make some real nice gains.........

im on a test enath. cycle for 12 weeks at 500mg myself and i need to get my second cycle lined up, any suggestions. of course i will take off how ever long i was on for, with this cycle im just looking for good gains if i put on a lil bf, oh well. the next one will be before summer so ill be looking to add some lean mass and get cut at the same time, any suggestions?

don't steal posts...
Budd; you ought to stick with the deca/test cycle. Cheaper, more effective...just watch out for the deca dick!

Well, if you have access to real primo, you should really consider taking some. The stuff is so good because it promotes good anabolism and strenghens immune system with very low side effects.

By the way, Methenolone is not a DHT derivative. It is a DHB derivative. Which is very different in a lot of ways. First of all on hair loss. Primo is not very harsh on the hair line has often said. It is rather mild. It has some effects but to a really low extent. Primo is a better drug than Deca as far I'm concerned. Primo is less potent but doesn't aromatize, doesn't shut you down hard and etc. Overall, if price is not a factor, as it should be with gear, primobolan is one of the best drug arround.

You could also drop some dbol. Somewhere from 15mg to 35mg ED. My guess is that 20mg to 25mg ED of methandrostenolone is enough for you and will likely not cause too much estradiol mediated side effects.

Dianabol is working so well with primobolan, it's not even funny. Since dbol is not a such powerful AR binder, and is yet so powerful, it means it has a lot of non-AR effects on the human body. In fact it elevates IGF-1, increase glucogenisis and protein synthesis (via both IGF-1 and non-IGF-1 pathways).

So if you eat well, with this cycle, you can't go wrong. Strenght gains, pure mass gains, and keepable gains. All this with minimum endogenous testestorone suppression, androgenic related side effects and water retention (since you keep the dbol at low dose).

You can also drop low dose test prop.

*budd_2040 said:
should i mix some dbol for the first 6 weeks or so of the test/deca cycle? for my 2nd cycle?

IMO.....I would leave the d-bol out of this cycle.....maybe try some on your third cycle.

why do you feel his way stone? if i started dbol it would kick it right away, where as the test and deca would kick in as i stop he dbol around the 4-6th week or so..and if i just used perhpas 20mg..and stop it anytime if i noticed anythign i didnt like..??

*budd_2040 said:
why do you feel his way stone?

I am a believer in one compound your first cycle, two the second, then whatever you want to throw in after that is cool, and I'm not a big fan of orals and if you can leave them out, then I do so. You could always kick start your cycle with some Test prop @ 100 mg EOD for the first three weeks....just my opinion, that's all.....:D

oh ok..maybe ill just stick to test deca then..but i would like my arms to grow more than they have been..shoulders seem to have take off pretty well

Good luck bro.....Test/deca looks good.

Remember don;'t try reach your goals in one cycle....take your time

Back