Advice on Cycle, pros/cons /recommendations.

ogp120

This is not my first cycle, however I will be first one to admit I do not know the ins and outs of a proper cycle, so please be patient and I apologize for the ignorance. A fellow member told me this was the place to receive the best advice so here I am. Always recommended from someone whom competes. However due to their busy schedule and prepping for the masters it is difficult to get a hold of them.

About a little less than 2 months ago I finished 2 cycles. (most recent cycle not my first.)
first was Genome labs decca 300, Test c 200 and windstrol tabs. an 8 week cycle. Pinned every 5 days, 1 cc of each, tabs everyday.

Then immediately ran a cycle of tren 200 test e350 masteron 150. Pinned every 5 days, a cc of each. Loved the results, however felt that towards the end of that cycle week I wasnt getting much more results. Peaked and didn't noticed much more gains.

So Ive been off for 2 months an recently underwent a surgery to remove glandular gynocomastia-meaning it had to be cut, rather than removed by lipo.

Ready to start up and I just purchased
American Anobolic
Test P- 10ml 100mg
Tren Acetate 10ml 150mg
Boldenone Equipoise 300 mg ml
Genome Labs
Masteron - 10ml 150ml droctanolone proponate

I was told to pin either every 3 days or 2 days.
Eq- 1/2 cc
testp - 1cc
Mast- 1/2 cc
tren 1/2cc

Many told me NO!!!! It's a waste and I wont get my results or that what I have will fight eachother for the receptors etc.
Im at a loss, so here I am asking what is it I do with what I have. I can possibly trade some back but id rather not go through the hassle.
Is that a bad pinning schedule, is what Im hearing correct?

I have my own reasons for getting the gear, and I did leave it up to the individual to "hook it up"

What do you guys think, any and honest advice is greatly appreciated.

Welcome. Your friend pointed you in the right direction by sending you here.

Please understand that the following is intended to be constructive criticism...

I'm not going to bother asking for your stats right now because it's not quite relevant to what I'm going to say. I honestly believe that you don't have any business cycling anything right now. I understand that you mentioned a lack of knowledge, but that's no excuse to abuse your body in such a way. I don't want to judge, but I feel confident that you have yet to get any blood work. Simply referring to dosages in "CC's" really scares me.

Now, it looks like you've cycled back to back, with minimal breaks. This is a massive rookie mistake and sooner than later the issues will catch up to you. God forbid you end up with deep vein thrombosis or something just as serious. Stacking so many compounds with little knowledge is asking for trouble. You owe it to your body to do proper research.

My honest vote is to go back to the drawing board and start from scratch. No cycling for a long while. Learn to eat first, then learn how to cycle safely as a beginner.

I hope you took no offense to my comments as that was never the intent. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck.

Unless the EQ is boldenone acetate drop it completely it has no business in there unless you plan on running all those compounds for 16+ weeks.

What are your stats? age, weight height etc? what are your goals for the cycle, I'm presuming a cut cycle with those compounds? How long are you planning to run?
The pinning schedule on other components seems ok to start and I would recommend eod.

What's your plan for pct, do u have ant antiE and prolactin control?

Why do you want to run so soon time on should equal time off

Little more info will go a long way

the tren A and test P amd mast p are ED or EOD, you will do 4 shots a week on the EOD schedule so buy accordingly , 10 ml is 1.5 weeks of prop, the tren you could do .5 ml if its really 150 mg /p ml typically its 100
you can add the EQ 2 times a week. you will need some form of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) med, use it from the start, and get blood work done after 5 or 6 weeks to validate and dial it in

Dont ignore the remarks about taking a break, you need to see if your body can return to normal production. do you know how to do PCT? please read the stickys

I appreciate the honesty. Im 6'ft at 210lbs lean 32 in waist. 17 3/4 in arms. I don't have any more measurements nor body fat but can obtain that within the next day or two when I have time.

My goals are pretty basic, put on big size, and not get bloated. I don't like the puffy "d-bol" look. I have had blood work done and from my Dr. everything was a ok across the board for my age weight height etc.
If they are specifics you are looking for, then I do not think I can give you any.

Prior to my "back-to-back cycle" It had 5-6 months since I had ran anything, and did a PCT. I do know how to train and diet. I've been lifting for years now, and have been fortunate enough to have training sessions with certified trainers, and not just the 24hr trainers. These guys were Amateur bodybuilders with degrees in physical science whom own their gyms. With that being said, they know how to train, and their bodies/awards speak for themselves.

I take this very seriously and came here to obtain more knowledge from people like yourself. Thank you again for the constructive criticism, I'm just looking for the best way to run another cycle with what I have or to know if what I have is worth running together as previously stated above. Thank you

Yes 2X on what everyone else has already said. How old? How long did your last cycle last? What was your PCT for the last cycles and what do you have planned for the next? Are you running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? As Kaz said more details will help a lot. Time off should be at least as long as time on, preferably a little more. Time on is actual cycle plus PCT, so a 12 week cycle with a 2 week break and 4 week PCT is 18 weeks or 4-1/2 months minimum you should wait. Personally I would wait 6 if you can. Too many people get too impatient and just want to start NOW, without thinking in terms of scheduling their next cycle. Always think in terms of when a cycle will end and how that effects the next one, but that's a whole different issue. Anyways, please give us more info so we can better help.

WAIT A MINUTE! I just actually read your gear list, aside from the fact that that's a lot of different things to run in one cycle, you have 10ml of test, and you're going to pin 1 ml eod, so this is a 3 week cycle? Are you going to just run the test til it's gone and run the rest for 6 weeks? Dude, this is a bad idea in every possible way. Do what Austinite said and just stop.

Back