Advice on how to use nolva?

Ready2Roid

Im shooting for a 10 week test enanthatefor my first cycle, Im planning to use 500 mg pr week.

Im just wondering how to use Nolvadex... is it best to use it after the cycle?
And how much to use and for how long?

Should of figured that out before you started shooting but with that being said dont take your nova untill post cycle therapy (pct) unless you start to feel gyno comeing on (sore itchy nipples) post cycle therapy (pct) uslasy starts 2 week after you last shot of test-e and the nova should be run at as follows,,,

Week-1 40mg/ed
week-2 30mg/ed
week-3 20mg/ed
week-4 20mg/ed (optinal)

PS, This is typicly how i run post cycle therapy (pct) with nova only but there are many ways and you have to figure out what works best for you.

I havent started my cycle yet...
So if i feel my nipples getting sore, then just take some nolva when this happens and continue untill it stops.
And also use nolva as post cycle therapy (pct) in the doses you recommended?

Ok, could you please explain why clomid is a better choice for post cycle therapy (pct)?
Nolva was my first choice because of the anti-estrogen properties, but im definately open for advice..

Ready2Roid said:
btw, arent the nolva dosages listed above a bit much for a 500 mg/week enanthate cycle?

Three weeks of nova at those doses are not to high, Some prefer clomid over nova but some people get more side's from clomid ie Vision and mood issues. if you wanted to use clomid i would recomend the following PCT...

week-1 clomid 50mg/ed
week-2 nova 30mg/ed
week-3 nova 20mg/ed

PS, How dose that look stone?

Anyone Know If You Can Take Novaldex During A Cycle? Or Is It Best To Take Off Cycle? Also Is Any Of The Novaldex They Sell At The Nutrition Stores Anygood? Will They Do The Same Job?

I Never Used Novaldex When I First Started Juicing, Bc I Was Young And Dumb So Now I Got Sum Nasty Gyno And Have To Get Them Removed. Anyone Know When I Get Em Removed And Start Juicing Again But Smart This Time, You Know Taking post cycle therapy (pct), Could It Still Prevent Gyno To Come Back?????

Three weeks of nova at those doses are not to high, Some prefer clomid over nova but some people get more side's from clomid ie Vision and mood issues. if you wanted to use clomid i would recomend the following PCT...

week-1 clomid 50mg/ed
week-2 nova 30mg/ed
week-3 nova 20mg/ed

PS, How dose that look stone?

what is this????

here are typical nolva and clomid standard 3 week PCT's with optional 4th weeks. USE ONE or the other. But as Stone cold said Clomid is better for HPTA restoration

Nolva
1 40 MG ED
2 20 MG ED
3 20 MG ED
4 20 MG ED (optional)

Clomid
1 100 MG ED
2 50 MG ED
3 50 MG ED
4 50 MG ED (optional)

Last edited:
what is this????

here are typical nolva and clomid standard 3 week PCT's with optional 4th weeks. USE ONE or the other. But as Stone cold said Clomid is better for HPTA restoration

Nolva
1 40 MG ED
2 20 MG ED
3 20 MG ED
4 20 MG ED (optional)

Clomid
1 100 MG ED
2 50 MG ED
3 50 MG ED
4 50 MG ED (optional)

Very good.. Now all the rest of you guys say thank you to gogetter for showing you all the correct way to use Nolva and clomid..

Clomid is definitely the better choice and really no need to load the first week. You can probably get away with 50mg ED for three weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) and be just fine. As far as the Nolva goes, I never have had to use it. I simply keep it around in case gyno rears its ugly head and make sure I run my Aromasin while on cycle. More often than not, the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) alone will be sufficient to keep your cycle running smooth.

Back