Advice Requested - Can u finish up an Anavar cycle with Winstrol? Is it too damaging?

Last_Ride

I am currently on Week-7 of my Anavar + Test E cycle. I have gotten really great results and am currently on 12.8% BF. I am really pleased with the lean & vascular look that oxandrolone bestows on u.

I have 5 more of weeks Test E to run and being so close to that coveted 10-11% mark, I was thinking of running Winstrol for 4-5 weeks to get that hardened, dry look.

My only dilemma is that since both are C17aa compounds (hepatoxic) and the warning on Steroid.com's product description page says that one should give atleast 6 weeks of gap between two C17aa compounds, I wanted to ask the experts here if running winstrol in the final weeks will completely mess up my liver? Has anyone done this without any serious damage?

You didn't list any dosages for anavar or Test, or say if you've done blood testing to see your AST and ALT levels - so without that info we are just shooting in the dark.

It is general practice to not run orals for extended periods like that, could be pretty hard on your liver. If you want to press your luck, then go get a blood test to see how your liver is doing right before making the switch. If your values are high then you'll have to bail out.

You're fine to keep running mild orals at low dose... or.....run the anavar starting towards to end of cycle and keep running it leading up to your PCT. I like doing this after the last pin of test e, it's keeps you hard until the start of PCT.

Are you competing? If not then not worth the liver beat down. Gotta think long term bud...

Thanks for ur reply. No no, just that I can see that I am very close to my target physique and winstrol would give me that hardened look. Just not sure if it it will be worth putting my liver at risk. That idea of getting a blood test done to see the vitals is a good idea though.

You didn't list any dosages for anavar or Test, or say if you've done blood testing to see your AST and ALT levels - so without that info we are just shooting in the dark.

It is general practice to not run orals for extended periods like that, could be pretty hard on your liver. If you want to press your luck, then go get a blood test to see how your liver is doing right before making the switch. If your values are high then you'll have to bail out.

Thank u for ur reply. The doses are the standard ones - Test E @ 500mg/wk, Anavar @ 50mg ED and was planning to take 50mg of Winstrol ED.

Didn't get a blood test done mid cycle to see how my vitals are. That seems like a good idea to find out if it is worth the risk.

If you've been running Anavar for 7 Weeks already.
And you want to do another 5 of Winny.

You really need to some Bloodwork to check Liver Enzymes or AST and ALT.

I usually run Tudca and NAC whenever I do any Orals, to help keep Liver Enzymes in check.
But everyone is Different in their response to how much an Oral AAS will Impact their Liver.
So this is why you need to run the Bloodwork, to see how your Liver is doing....................... JP

Var is pretty mild, I really wouldn't worry much if your doses aren't to high, which u never did state... Everybody responds to everything differently and without blood work as the others said u can't really be sure, if u wanna stay on the safe side there really isn't any cookiecutter approach you can use. Personally I can run oral combos and my liver doesn't show up affected, where others values would skyrocket if they were to do the same. Why the winny though? It's pretty bunk imo

Thanks for ur reply. My dosage is pretty standard - Test E @ 500mg/week, Anavar @ 50mg ED and was planning to take 50mg of Winstrol ED. I am also taking Liv-52, Milk Thistle & NAC to somewhat protect my liver.

Seems like a good idea, getting your bloodwork done & then deciding. Just thought that since Var is mild, adding Winnie to the final weeks won't be too damaging.

Var is pretty mild, I really wouldn't worry much if your doses aren't to high, which u never did state... Everybody responds to everything differently and without blood work as the others said u can't really be sure, if u wanna stay on the safe side there really isn't any cookiecutter approach you can use. Personally I can run oral combos and my liver doesn't show up affected, where others values would skyrocket if they were to do the same. Why the winny though? It's pretty bunk imo

Thanks for ur reply. My dosage is pretty standard - Test E @ 500mg/week, Anavar @ 50mg ED and was planning to take 50mg of Winstrol ED. I am also taking Liv-52, Milk Thistle & NAC to somewhat protect my liver.

Seems like a good idea, getting your bloodwork done & then deciding. Just thought that since Var is mild, adding Winnie to the final weeks won't be too damaging.

Why the winny though? It's pretty bunk imo - Lol. I have read multiple Pros sharing this same exact view on Winstrol. Don't know why, but for a normal guy like me, Winstrol seems to have a really hardening/dried up effect during the culmination of a successful cycle, which looks really good (plus the sides seem to be very minimal). Was striving for that only. Just not sure if it is worth putting my liver at risk. Also what confused me is that many here seem to complete 2 oral cycles without any serious sides.

Why the winny though? It's pretty bunk imo - Lol. I have read multiple Pros sharing this same exact view on Winstrol. Don't know why, but for a normal guy like me, Winstrol seems to have a really hardening/dried up effect during the culmination of a successful cycle, which looks really good (plus the sides seem to be very minimal). Was striving for that only. Just not sure if it is worth putting my liver at risk. Also what confused me is that many here seem to complete 2 oral cycles without any serious sides.
Depends on duration and dosage for the winny. and be sure to add milk thistle to you diet too.

What happened to Tankmanbob? Hope main man is ok!

Back