AGE vs. CYCLE

intrinsic1

Livin' the dream....
Reading these threads now for a few months and I was wondering how old some of you dudes are? From what I gather most are early to mid 20's. Makes me feel like an old man at 37! lol

Is it more dangerous or beneficial to cycle in your 30's or 40's? I live in L.A. and almost everyone in my Gold's looks like they juice. But hey it's L.A. :spank:

I can't answer that question directly, but I used to live in So Cal and mostly everyone does juice down there even for recreational use. Common you live right near Mexico and it is so easy and readily available. Recently move to Nor Cal. I am 29 and I assume I will juice even into my 30's so long as I continue to stay active with martial arts training and weight training. Although I am considering sticking to cutting cycles in the near future as apposed to bulking cycles, I am 6'2 250lbs, I don't really need any more muscle I just need to become and stay lean. Hope someone has some good input on that question, cause I would like to know myself.

I think it becomes more important to cycle as you get older otherwise you will wither away and become fragile, you just need to be more careful with the sides... i.e gyno/hairloss isn't going to kill you..but long term liver damage, high BP might so pick your cycles more carefully as youth ain't gonna buy your way out of this one!

I'm 40
I look 32 or 33 (except for gray hairs LOL)

I love the way test makes me feel and I don't know if I will ever stop cycling. I've come to hate being off cycle but I know it's neccesary for me to let my body recover. I stay away from all orals except clen for fat burn. I get regular bloodwork done and I try to stay on top of my health. Blood pressure and lipid profiles are key indicators. How about you LastLaft? What's your story?

in terms of natural test production...id think its beneficial, between the ages of 30-55 many men notice a decrease in testostorone (loss of sex drive and muscle mass/tone) and go through andropause and nowadays the eldery now are given hormone replacement therapy either with transdermal treatment or a couple mg injections of test a week to raise their test levels, so if ur over 30 ur test is decreasing anyway, it would seem beneficial to take it if you wanna get your test up and build muscle

i am 37 as well and as long as your body is ok with doing a cycle then
i would continue to do so when my body tells me enough i can't handle anymore i will stop

I am 41 and am about to start my 4th cycle,(Tren and Prop). I have never felt better. As I stated in another post, I started AS to keep up with younger guys in fast pitch softball. WELL,...It worked,.. or so far anyway.

thats good that you guys are that old, well not old, but older than i am, and still feel great and have good bodies, i can only wish that my body feels like ur guys do then.... keep up the good work fellas

thats good that you guys are that old, well not old, but older than i am, and still feel great and have good bodies, i can only wish that my body feels like ur guys do then.... keep up the good work fellas

Some of the biggest and strongest guys out there are in there 40's

I really think that a very large population of steroid users are around their 30's. By this I mean dedicated users, not guys who pop dbols cuz their friend said it'd get them ripped.

Beneficial? I doubt that...As long as you cycle responsibly and have no other complications it probably won't do you harm. The problem is can you ever have enough money? fast enough car? hot enough girlfriend? big enough cock? So what makes you think you'll have big enough muscles?

That being said, be 40 and having a better body and a lot more strength than 20 year olds is always good. Just be healthy and keep a close watch on what your doing.

outlawtas2 said:
I really think that a very large population of steroid users are around their 30's. By this I mean dedicated users, not guys who pop dbols cuz their friend said it'd get them ripped.

I think there's quite a bit of truth to this, most people who try steroids do so at a young age with little knowledge of what they are doing and most of those types are not in it for the long haul and don't even stick to lifting.

no doubt
I feel great but I have this nagging problem when on cycle
Let's just say my wife is the beneficiary 70% of the time :cum: .
the other 30% consists of me murdering myself

Last edited:
i'm 20 probably one of the youngest if not the youngest one who has been using on the board... i started when i was 18 .. wish i woulda waited tho

LiftTillIDie said:
I think there's quite a bit of truth to this, most people who try steroids do so at a young age with little knowledge of what they are doing and most of those types are not in it for the long haul and don't even stick to lifting.

This statement is so true! When 22 I was given a bulk bottle of Dbol. This was when given to me by a neighbor who was a bouncer at a big club in my hometown. He said take 3 in morning and 3 at night. That's it. That's all the direction I was given. Well about 5 days after I started this I was going off on everybody. My friends got together and sat me down for a little talk. I gave the rest-Dbol- away and stopped working out for 10 years. When I got back to the gym it was 7 or 8 years before I even thought about AS. But came to the conclusion it would help my performance. I researched and read everything I could before starting also. And hopefully have used some common sense.
I have recently started brewing my own stuff,(Tren A and Prop). This is the way to go. As you know what you're getting.

And I'll say this, It's a pretty good feeling when a 20 something hottie, walking with her 20 something boyfriend turns around and stares at my 41 year old ass when I walk past them. I'm no beauty but I guess there's not many 41 year old guys with 13% BF and 18 in. arms. At least not around here. So you young guys have that to look forward to.

i did my first cycle at 40, i just turned 42 last week, and i'm midway through my third cycle test e, deca, test prop). This current cycle is kicking ass. I've gained 16lbs, strength is through the roof, and i'm a walking hard-on from the test. My wife wishes i would leave her alone.

37 and now doing it once in a while to keep fit and motivated in gym. I think goals change as you get older. In college, I wanted to get as big as I could, now I don't want to be bigger, just defined.

Back