AGE vs. CYCLE

or whichever comes first.i think the older you get IN SOME CASES you can actually know what you can expect.and you tend to be more causious in stuff you use to better yourself. thats just what i think

The thread should'nt read "Age vs Cycle", but IQ vs Cycle.

Im 40 and getting ready for cycle #4 in the next few weeks. I think that the older we get the more aware of our bodies we become, the more aware of little nuances that young guys overlook or take for granted. We are also much more awwre of our own mortality and more likely to do the little things like go to the Dr. when we experience things that we know are not right. Us older guys tend to have a little bit more money so we also tend to be able to afford taking care of ourselves better. With all of this being said I still think the biggest factor in Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) success or failure, both long and short, is how intellegently one uses and not age. It just seems that many of the younger guys tend to jump right in without thinking, researching, or listening. Being on this board for a month or two and posting 300-400 times in that span isnt going to help you grow. Reading and regarding what is said from many here will.

I think 30 is the perfect age, you have youth and experience on your side...or at least you should do :D

If you look at the serious pro's alot of them are in the 30's/late 30's and even 40's....not many in there early 20's.

Youth isn't everything but it certainly helps to start young...I think if you were to start your first cycle when you were 40, that would be fine as long as you had a good base to work with....40 with no experience is probably a little late.

Lucky13 said:
If you look at the serious pro's alot of them are in the 30's/late 30's and even 40's....not many in there early 20's.

Of course not, it takes years and years to get that big.

Jimmykick said:
I'm 40
I look 32 or 33 (except for gray hairs LOL)

No...you look 40! LOL I will be 40 next month so I'm aloud a little old joke. Keep up the good work!

I really worry most about my heart. Ive been horny for so many years that a little off time is OK sometimes. My wife still thinks I have the most active libido of anyone. And thats on or off cycle, but she doesn't know that.

:gives: Age is just a number! Im 36 and like to do about (2) ultra light dose cycles (have never even added test) deca/equipoise/var (500-700 total mgs a week for 10-12 weeks with clomid and excellent eating and training habits makes me happy) I just say take it easy and use stuff to get a bit of a boost only. Believe me, even my very low doses crush anything and everything that one can get from GNC!

Age is irelevant ! It is your outlook and attitude, and mind set ! I will NEVER act my age, and therefore will never look it, at least that is what I think LOL !

Back