AgeForce HGH patches log

BigKevKris

So I've been running these patches for nearly 3 weeks now...and by this time I can report that my sleep is INCREDIBLE. I signed up for the 30 day free trial and MILAS hooked me up with another 60 days to try out to give the HGH a fair shot. I have to say that there is NO WAY the sleep is a placebo effect. These patches HAVE to be doing something. I will keep this log VERY honest and let everyone know what I'm feeling and if I think they are truly what they say they are!

Top of the foot was easiest application spot yet....actually forgot it was there and wore it for like 18 hours.....sleep is still ridiculous. Dreams are beyond intense.....Never dreamt like this before.....seem to be leaning out a bit but I am on a slow cut....no other news yet

Cool, glad to hear you're experiencing some good effects. I'll get you a response back to your PM.

Sorry for the lack of updates....im now on the start of my second month.....still no tingling or anything in the way of GH specific sides.....the sleep is still insane...ive been putting the patches on the top of my foot because its the easiest method and I have had no issues with them falling off yet. I will continue on this cycle for the total of 3 whole months.....hope to see some other GH effects kick in eventually.....

i went on google to find what the tingling in my legs was ,and it directed me over here ,and for what i read its part of the sides ,so that being said ,ive been on them (hgh patch)for around a month now and besides the sides (the tingling on my legs) nothing else ,so far ,but what i have noticed is more energy ,nothing much but im just a month in ,so i guess i have to wait

Back