AI to get rid of built up Estrogen?

zig zag

I had some problems with Test converting to Estrogen and was bloated and had hardly no energy unlike I should on Test E. I started running Aromasin @ 12.5 mg ED and I feel good again but still have alot of bloat but not as bad. I'm sure the Aromasin is doing its job of not letting the Test convert anymore but I still have this excess Estrogen in my system. How or what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will get rid of this excess thats still in my system? I have the Aromasin and Letro on hand but I can order another and have it pretty quick. From what I read it could take several weeks for the estrogen to leave my system on its own but I'm wanting to take care of this now. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

i had some problems with test converting to estrogen and was bloated and had hardly no energy unlike i should on test e. I started running aromasin @ 12.5 mg ed and i feel good again but still have alot of bloat but not as bad. I'm sure the aromasin is doing its job of not letting the test convert anymore but i still have this excess estrogen in my system. How or what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will get rid of this excess thats still in my system? I have the aromasin and letro on hand but i can order another and have it pretty quick. From what i read it could take several weeks for the estrogen to leave my system on its own but i'm wanting to take care of this now. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

are you on test cycle ? Or u have done it ?

You will be fine, time is your friend. Bloods would be nice, so you have a better picture of where you're at. But give it time. Up the Aromasin, if needed but in terms of letro I don't think you need that as of now. I would just play the waiting game now.

Back