AI's

Hi. I run this cycle
W 1-12 test e 500 mg
w 15-16 hcg 2000iu Eod
W 17-20 nolva 40/40/20/20
W 17-20 clomid 50/50/50/50

My question: an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the cycle? Arimidex 0,25 ED?
Or only throughout the PCT?

I'm wondering the same thing but I believe the original post said Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ED on cycle, right?

Since aromasin is a "steroidal" Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should it not be used during post cycle therapy (pct)? I have read people saying that it shouldn't be run during post cycle therapy (pct) multiple times. I thought it would be fine because it increases LH and decreases estro...that seems pretty good for post cycle therapy (pct), right?

Can you clarify that my thinking is correct? It may clarify things for mlupi319 also. You mentioned Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is waste of money during PCT because you don't have much test to be converted to estrogen. So I'm wondering why SERM's are useful as post cycle therapy (pct). Is it because your estrogen levels are already high from the cycle? So as long as you render them ineffective, and your test is low due to the previous exogenous test, you wont create new estrogen, and the old estrogen from cycle homeostasis will be rendered ineffective? If you were on decent dose of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle and for the time right after last injection, would you even need a serm? wouldn't your levels of estrogen be low enough to not need to block the estrogen receptors with serm? Thanks!

Oh and great post hum! Rep points!

Back