ALA vs r-ALA

Iceman's ALA is great. That price is the best I've seen for precapped ala. The only way I know to get it cheaper is from BAC, its $14 for 50 grams + shipping. The time and effort needed to cap it isn't really worth the difference in price.

iceman11111 said:
Hey Bro

I have had ZERO complaints about my ALA!

As a matter of a fact I have had several people that used R-ala and have came back to my ALA, saying that it is way better!

As for Fonz's little study about, BULLSHIT!!!!! and it holds zero merit! Just another way to help sell "AF's" products!

Well, I have been very busy lately, so I am calling it quits on the ALA!

iceman

People like yourself should be castrated for the good of the boards.

Don't ever comment on an issue you know NOTHING about.

You have next to zero knowledge on ALA and R-ALA. The only thing you care about is selling your ALA.

SImple greed. Nothing new.

Fonz

Last edited by a moderator:
All bullshitting aside.... I have been taking R-ALA for one month now and the fat is coming off ,my muscles are more pronounced and full.The pumps in the gym are awesome .As far as ALA is concerned I have never tried it so I can,t knock it.

While you've got to appreciate a guy suffering 10+ painful finger pokes each day, there are fundamental flaws with the design of this "experiment" which, unfortunately, render it valueless. For instance, no conclusions may be drawn for ANY medication, supplement, nutraceutical, etc while operating in an environment of heavy androgen supplementation. No mention of same is rendered in the accompanying text.

At this time I have quit recommending supplementation with ALA (racemic or otherwise) following evidence that it may actually be as oxidative as anti-oxidative (which Nandi has found, and pointed out for us).

SWALE said:
While you've got to appreciate a guy suffering 10+ painful finger pokes each day, there are fundamental flaws with the design of this "experiment" which, unfortunately, render it valueless. For instance, no conclusions may be drawn for ANY medication, supplement, nutraceutical, etc while operating in an environment of heavy androgen supplementation. No mention of same is rendered in the accompanying text.

At this time I have quit recommending supplementation with ALA (racemic or otherwise) following evidence that it may actually be as oxidative as anti-oxidative (which Nandi has found, and pointed out for us).

care to elaborate a bit???

SWALE said:

sorry but nandi was not smart enough to actually read the study and the concentrations at which such occurs (at least 12+g racemate at once INTRAVENEOUSLY for a 155lb human)

it is well known, except to apparently nandi, that anti-oxidents that become pro-oxidents at ultra high concentrations.

Last edited:
btw- this has been pointed out to him on numerous occasions, so why he keeps repeating it is baffling...

Governor--because even in (just) case studies, it is intellectually corrupt to not include information on ALL of the above (i.e. EVERYTHING which could influence the results). For instance, what may be concluded is that "for this PARTICULAR subject, on these particular dates, on X steroids for X amount of time and at X average daily activity level (and others), these were the resultant numbers. To draw such fine and distinct conclusions is an unwarranted leap in logic. Especially when trying to give advice all the way down to 1/100th of a gram. You just can't make recommendations on such scanty evidence, from an unscientific and heavily flawed "study".

Fundamentally, you simply do not draw conclusions from case studies. It just isn't done anywhere. Case studies are more to read, think about, and keep in mind as other information comes in. Then the fact someone went to all the time and trouble (AND painful multitudinous finger pokes) may help shed some light.

Back