Albuterol or clen??

johnson 45

Hey Everybody just joined and its my first post. I just want to know if Albuterol will give the same results as clen?

Thanks...

I believe albuterol is much more mild then Clen is, often used in inhalers for people with asthma.

Funny that you should ask. I have been researching this recently. Albuterol is a more mild form of Clen as dewyn said however in my research I have found that most people also get better fat burning effects from it, so that "milder" part can be missleading. Another way to consider it is a less harsh form of clen. Personally if I were going to do either I would start with the Albuterol and see how that went for me, then maybe consider clen if I did not get the results that I was after.
Keep in mind that because it may be more mild does not mean the same as "it dosent work as well".
I have read numerous reports that people get better results off of the Albuterol then they did clen.
With either clen or albuterol you need to take 4 mgs 2x/day for fat loss. Do not waste your money on the inhalers. They will not work for fat loss.
Good luck bro! and let us know!

Last edited:
Clen is the more powerful fat burner but the sides are more severe than clen. I personally like to use albuterol because the sides are less severe. Also, you can run albut longer than clen unless of course you supplement ketotifen with it then it doesn't matter.

With either clen or albuterol you need to take 4 mgs 2x/day for fat loss.

I think (I hope) you just meant to say that with Albuterol you'd need 2-4mg/2-3x a day, definitely not with Clen. Clen is dosed in mcg not mg.

I personally lost more on albut and t3 then clen and t3.

I have ran 3 cycles of clen in my life and 2 cycles of albut and lost more on the albut both times then I ever have with clen.

But DNP is my new best friend...

Nice thread... I will have research this. I started Clen/T3 and just couldn't take the sides... wasn't the shaking which I could deal with, it was the headaches and massive muscle fatigue. Man it felt like I had run a marathon every day.. my legs were just whipped every single day... so my workouts sucked because my whole body was so fatigued from the clen

I will say this... it worked... I dropped some good weight the first week and then was on the road traveling and couldn't stick to my diet and even though I hate bad for about 8 days, my weight never went up. Wish I could take clen for a while, but just couldn't live with the sides.

Nice thread... I will have research this. I started Clen/T3 and just couldn't take the sides... wasn't the shaking which I could deal with, it was the headaches and massive muscle fatigue. Man it felt like I had run a marathon every day.. my legs were just whipped every single day... so my workouts sucked because my whole body was so fatigued from the clen

I will say this... it worked... I dropped some good weight the first week and then was on the road traveling and couldn't stick to my diet and even though I hate bad for about 8 days, my weight never went up. Wish I could take clen for a while, but just couldn't live with the sides.

That's got to be the T3 not the Clen, on just Clen I have more energy than I know what to do with, T3 wears me down terribly though. Try T4 next time.

That's got to be the T3 not the Clen, on just Clen I have more energy than I know what to do with, T3 wears me down terribly though. Try T4 next time.

HUH?....

That is not at all true my friend. I experience the sides he is describing from the usage of clen alone without T3, so your statement is not necessarily true. Also, you do realize that T3 and T4 are essentially the same thing right? The only difference is that one is basically a prodrug for the other once metabolized.

Same thing happens to me while on Clen except for the headaches. Climbing two flights of stairs leaves me winded. Despite supplementing with Taurine and Potassium, i still occassionally experienced wicked cramps. This got so bad that i eventually dreaded stretching in the morning. If you're gonna try Clen, be sure to drink LOTS of water and get the recommended dose of Taurine and Potassium.

As soon as i get a reliable source for Albuterol, i'm gonna switch.

HUH?....

That is not at all true my friend. I experience the sides he is describing from the usage of clen alone without T3, so your statement is not necessarily true. Also, you do realize that T3 and T4 are essentially the same thing right? The only difference is that one is basically a prodrug for the other once metabolized.

Ugh we have 2 problems with your critique, we can chalk them up to me typing a fast reply and saying that's got to be instead of YMMV as I usually do. I intended only to offer my experience and viewpoint on his fatigue issues but I just can't see massive muscle fatigue as being caused by Clen but again that just in my experience and from how other people that I know that take it tell me it affects them.

Like I said Clen doesn't fatigue me at all (nor anyone else that I know that takes it but that's neither her nor there). It's a stimulant (and thermogenic), it works as it's supposed to on my CNS causing stimulation. Maybe a person doesn't handle stimulants well, maybe they get crapy sleep while they're on it or maybe they're carb depleting too much, but whichever I, personally, have more energy working out while on it not less. OK like I said YMMV and moving on.

T4 and T3 are not basically the same but yes T4 does break down to T3 in the cells, I understand the chemistry. I find straight T3 makes me fatigued and shitty as all get out and I lose muscle fast but when I take T4 (yes in a higher dose obviously) I feel much better and still get the metabolic benefits without the shitty sides of T3. Again YMMV as always just adding my experience.

I may try Clen without the T3 to see what happens... I am prone to headaches and I am one of those people that whatever sides are possible become a reality to me... always get them.

I had really bad cramps the first few days, but took the taurine and that fixed that.... but the muscle fatigue was crazy.

Back