Alcohol, dbol, liver toxic comparison

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
I dont drink any alcohol, but I would like to know. Is alcohol liver toxic?

Also, if someone took 25mg of dbol per day for 4 weeks, how much alcohol would you have to drink per day, to stress the liver just as much?

Please, only respond if you know, or have a good idea of how much. Please dont give me a guess.

Thanks, GM.

alcohol is very liver toxic and can cause hepititus B it can also over a long long long period of time cause liver cancer. i have asked many doctors about the comparison of d-bol/winny and alcohol. and i have posted many many times on this board about how 17aa steroids are not even as bad as people assume. taking a 17aa steroid for 10 weeks would be the same as haveing a really bad drinking problem for about 5 weeks.. thats drinking untill your drunk in the face every day for 5 weeks. i was also told that any dmg that you may cause to your liver over a short period of time [10 weeks lets say] will repair itself over the same period of time if not a shorter period of time..

25 mg of d-bol per day would be the equivalent a single shot of southern comfort.. it's actually alittle less damaging. if you take into consideration the fact that alcohol takes a toll on your throte on the way down. and pills do not. so it's actually worse to take hard liquor

Thanks axel.

I just went on google and found out alcohol IS liver toxic. Your right. Alcohol sounds pretty damn bad actually!

I believe you when you say 25mg of dbol is like a strong drink.

Wow, I didnt know that... So if someone got drunk everyday for 4 weeks, that would be way harder on the liver than 25mg per day of dbol?

SweetLeaf said:
If you check any liver health site they will say that you can drink up to 2 drinks a day safely.

Can you please post a link so I can see it? Or let me know the website and I will look myself. Thanks.

wow on the way from gym I was thinking about asking this same exact fuckin question

now I'm here and what do I see

so fucked up

it is. they do say that limited alcohol can be good for you. for example someone who drinks wine with dinner. they say thats actually good for ya.. but as they said 2 drinks a day can be fine.. but it depends on the condition of your liver. and i should have posted this before. that [and i dont mean to be mr obvious here] will vary between each person. [DUH!] :eek:) it's just like the whole cytomel scare a while ago. if anyone remembers it on the boards.. people were afraid of damaging they're thyroid gland.. when in fact it's virtually impossible to inflict permanent dmg to your thyroid. in the same sence here. unless you take 100mg of d-bol a day for 4 years without a break it aint gonna hurt ya lol

Before I took the dive into the land of sauce. I used to drink and casually do my rec drugs before I hit the gym. either way I just enjoy myself and all my endeavors to the fullest. My haphazard attitude towards my body and the risks I take with it have allowed me to venture into a wondurful eclectic high. I cross my fingers my liver can take the beating but if I really gave I fuck I would be doing soemthing else.

Well, I can add from personal experience that I've had blood tests taken after a cycle and also after a period of a couple of months where I drank moderate to heavy (basicallly college drinking) and my levels were worse after the alchohol stint.

well i can tell you that ive had my liver values checked. and im 8 weeks into my cycle and ive been taking d-bol and winstrol. [not at the same time but thru the course of the cycle] and im fine. not a problem at all. so it really is all up to the person. im sure we'll get a definate scientific proven answer sooner or later.

Golden_Muscle said:
I dont drink any alcohol, but I would like to know. Is alcohol liver toxic?

Also, if someone took 25mg of dbol per day for 4 weeks, how much alcohol would you have to drink per day, to stress the liver just as much?

Please, only respond if you know, or have a good idea of how much. Please dont give me a guess.

Thanks, GM.

you dont know the answer to this question....you got to be kidding me

yeah really. alot of people dont know which is worse and alot are actually surprised to find out that alcohol is indeed worse.

AxelRoberts said:
yeah really. alot of people dont know which is worse and alot are actually surprised to find out that alcohol is indeed worse.

Yeah, thats crazy, but its true.

I knew alcohol stresses the liver, but didnt know alcohol was actually toxic. I ts more toxic than dbol and nobody even cares! Crazy crazy crazy.........

Back