alistair overeem

JDS Overeem will be a tough fight but in my opinion JDS will lose. JDS is a striker and that is overeems game, and he is much better at it and much more technical. And he lost to Shogun prior to his recent super cycle.

i agree brother. reem hasn't lost a fight since he got huge. not to mention he won the k1 tournament. it takes on hell of a bad ass to win that shit. jds is a monster and anything can happen but i think reem will get him. jds has knockout power in his hands, reem has knockout power in his hands, knees, and kicks. the dude is just too much to deal with. i see cain giving reem more fits than jds because of cains wrestling.

Cains chin is suspect he won't last with overeem, JDS can bang with him but will fall eventually... Only one going to take the reem out is the commission.

i agree but lets hope that doesn't happen bro lol. the ufc is hurting for star heavyweights now that mir and fuck head brock are retired.

Cains chin is suspect he won't last with overeem, JDS can bang with him but will fall eventually... Only one going to take the reem out is the commission.

I totally agree with this statement. JDS is one bad ass boxer, but I don't think he has what it takes to be Overeem, in fact I don't think anyone does at this point in time.

i agree brother. reem hasn't lost a fight since he got huge. not to mention he won the k1 tournament. it takes on hell of a bad ass to win that shit. jds is a monster and anything can happen but i think reem will get him. jds has knockout power in his hands, reem has knockout power in his hands, knees, and kicks. the dude is just too much to deal with. i see cain giving reem more fits than jds because of cains wrestling.

This guy has it right. Cain is a better match up on paper for overeem because of the wrestling. But if JDS can drop him with his boxing most likely reem will too. JDS has good boxing for the UFC but overeem is a higher level striker. If he tries to box with reem he is going to get dropped. I am sure his camp is going to be drilling his wrestling and bjj because he need to strike and then try to bring it to the ground where reem will hopefully be rusty.

This guy has it right. Cain is a better match up on paper for overeem because of the wrestling. But if JDS can drop him with his boxing most likely reem will too. JDS has good boxing for the UFC but overeem is a higher level striker. If he tries to box with reem he is going to get dropped. I am sure his camp is going to be drilling his wrestling and bjj because he need to strike and then try to bring it to the ground where reem will hopefully be rusty.

It's gonna be fun watching how things play out between the 3 of them when reem's suspension is over bro! i can't wait.

Back