alistair overeem

gadogs83

i can't believe there aren't more threads in this forum. how do you guys feel about alistair overeems suspension? he's a bad ass motherfucker i don't care what anyone says. his testosterone to epitestosterone was 14:1 so he was suspended by the NSAC for 9 months. everyone seems to be hating on him and saying that his whole career has been a lie but seriously do people think all the other heavy weights in the ufc have never used ped's? fuckin a' come on people its just a matter of if you get caught or not. not to mention he actually brought a vial of an anti-inflammatory tetra mix his doctor gave him that contained testosterone to his hearing and the nsac seemed to buy it.

hes a good fighter gear didnt do that but come on bro he completley changed his body which im down with but its against the rules just how it is.You really think overeem gives a fuck he made his money

yeah i know what you're saying bro the rules are the rules for sure. he'll be back in december anyway. dana white already said he hasn't lost his job. i'm sure he did use ped's but what cracks me up is when i see people comparing pics of his transformation and there's a 6 year difference. you can drastically change your body in 6 years ya know? people talk like he did it overnight or something.

Ya you can do work in 6 years but holly fuck bro 65 pounds of lean muscle and hes no spring chicken...hes still a sick stand up fighter so dana aint cutting big Al

yeah i love watching him fight dude. he has some sick stand up. those knees are brutal. if you haven't seen any of his k-1 fights from last year i suggest you watch them. he was the biggest i have ever seen him and he was knocking people senseless.

I was so disapointed that he couldn't fight JDS. that would be a great fight. Im sure majority of the members here don't care about his usage.

oh hell yeah me too man that was gonna be the best fight the ufc heavy weight division has seen in years. i was fuckin fired up for that one big time. like i said earlier man a lot of those guys are using its just a matter of whether you get caught or not.

hell yeah they were. jds is a monster but i was anxious to see how he dealt with reems clinch, knees, and kicks. and reem has k-1 experience so he has more sense than to just stand in front of jds like frank mir's stupid ass did.

I was so disapointed that he couldn't fight JDS. that would be a great fight. Im sure majority of the members here don't care about his usage.

on a side note A.B. i'm looking forward to the jds vs velasquez sequel. cain looked damn good in his fight against big foot silva a couple of weeks ago.

on a side note A.B. i'm looking forward to the jds vs velasquez sequel. cain looked damn good in his fight against big foot silva a couple of weeks ago.

I'm no mma expert but I think Cain has to wear JDS out in the clinch against the fence before he gets the take down and everyone knows that's what he's going to bank on (taking JDS down). I can see this next fight to go the same as there first fight. Regardless that will be one I will be watching.

yeah i agree. but their first fight didn't last long because in my opinion cain didn't even try to wrestle jds. he actually came out looking to box which was a very stupid mistake. gonna be exciting to see how this next one turns out regardless.

I don't care about his PED usage. I've been around this game over 35 yrs. And i can tell you with great confidence that it is only a matter of who gets caught. I would estimate that most if not all these PRO'S that we see are using some type of banned substance. And just about anyone could argue whether it's a PED or not.

As far as him as a fighter. He is a complete ANIMAL. It is alway's amazing to watch guy's his size and strength move like a much smaller fighter. His punches and kicks are very accurate and beyond powerful. His ring sense shows his experience. I prefer to watch guys like him fight. He fights with his head more than his body and hunts down his prey with the precision of a man much smaller. I hope he gets back in the game quik. The sport needs guys like him.

agreed but it hasn't been that long ago bro it was last december. and yes, rules are rules. he went and took a drug test for the nevada state athletic commission a few days ago to try to get them to gain confidence in him. smart move on his part. he probably decided to take a test on his terms so he could piss clean then get right back on the goods lol. smart.

HAHAHA! Cain has something to prove and he's doing it! He's angry as shit and wants that strap back!

As for AL! I'm still a huge fan! Guys a BAD MAN with or without the "antiinflam"!

HAHAHA! Cain has something to prove and he's doing it! He's angry as shit and wants that strap back!

As for AL! I'm still a huge fan! Guys a BAD MAN with or without the "antiinflam"!

fucking right dude if was anyone in the heavyweight division i would be shitting my pants after seeing beat down cain threw on silva. that motherfucker is a man on a mission. and i couldn't agree more about reem. he's the fucking man and i don't care what anyone says about it. even if he has blasting.

I got no love for the reem... Lost to shogun twice, nudist legit win is over Lesnar and he's a promoter not a fighter. Jds and Cain will be sick but Cain doesn't have the chin to handle the power jds has.

JDS Overeem will be a tough fight but in my opinion JDS will lose. JDS is a striker and that is overeems game, and he is much better at it and much more technical. And he lost to Shogun prior to his recent super cycle.

Back