Allergic reaction?to deca?

train4mass

Hey guys I'm about 3weeks into deca and test cycle I know it's not from the test ,it has to be the deca,or something in the deca

My 3rd week I started getting this big red spot on my arm, but I had like 3 little bug bites on it, and it's like 3inches under where I pinned. On my other arm there is just a lot red rash around where I pinned

What do you guys think this is?

I pinned in my deltoid, right where the top of the rash is, is where I pinned then it goes down my arm and remember on my other shoulders its not nearly as bad

It's a reaction to the alcohol in the gear. I get the same thing every now and then depending on the bottle. Guess we're just more sensitive. Pinned my right delt friday night and it started turning red and swollen roughly 24 hours later.It'll be gone in a day or two don't worry. Next bottle will prob be different.

It's a reaction to the alcohol in the gear. I get the same thing every now and then depending on the bottle. Guess we're just more sensitive. Pinned my right delt friday night and it started turning red and swollen roughly 24 hours later.It'll be gone in a day or two don't worry. Next bottle will prob be different.

I'm just ganna pin my glutes for 2weeks and I am actually am just switching to a new bottle, so it all goes well I will go back to delts

chances are it could be that the particular vial you are using may have been from a different batch that contained a lil more BA or BB.. its not the deca. if you where allergic to it, you would have had a reaction the very first time u pinned deca, 2. it would have been a more violent reaction and not been so localized.

chances are it could be that the particular vial you are using may have been from a different batch that contained a lil more BA or BB.. its not the deca. if you where allergic to it, you would have had a reaction the very first time u pinned deca, 2. it would have been a more violent reaction and not been so localized.

I got to thinking that too, I was thinking that it wouldnt have been localized like that too.

I'm on a whole new batch now so you think it might be better? They both have 5%BA and 15%BA and 62% sterile oil

Sound right for gear?

most labs only use 2% BA. 5% is alot... does it itch at all or is it just red like that and tender? i think the area is just irritated due to the BA. if it was an allergic reaction you would probably get red hives all over.

most labs only use 2% BA. 5% is alot... does it itch at all or is it just red like that and tender? i think the area is just irritated due to the BA. if it was an allergic reaction you would probably get red hives all over.

Yes it itches but it only iches every now and then. There's no pain on it at all. It's been like this for like 3 or 4 days

if i were me, i would just keep an eye on it. if the redness starts spreading to places other than injection site you should probably stop pinning. if you start getting hives or have trouble breatheing at any point immediately go to the hospital. allergic reactions are no joke. what i was think ing is that maybe the lab your are taking uses the solvent EO (Ethyl Oleate) people can be allergic to that.

if i were me, i would just keep an eye on it. if the redness starts spreading to places other than injection site you should probably stop pinning. if you start getting hives or have trouble breatheing at any point immediately go to the hospital. allergic reactions are no joke. what i was think ing is that maybe the lab your are taking uses the solvent EO (Ethyl Oleate) people can be allergic to that.

It's hard to say if its a alergic reaction because I feel no different besides that I have a pretty big red spot on each of my arms,

The bottle I just finished was 3 batches old and now I have brand new bottles and the first bottle only had 3ccs left that's why I used it, so I can just finish it

i had a reaction also from my test / deca stack , i know for sure for me it was deca and I probably hit a nerve, the reaction I had was redness that started from my delts ( outer head ) and traveled down to my triceps dang thing was itchy as mother. try some benydryl and Ice the crap out of it. itll last for about 2 weeks, your body will absorb it

i had a reaction also from my test / deca stack , i know for sure for me it was deca and I probably hit a nerve, the reaction I had was redness that started from my delts ( outer head ) and traveled down to my triceps dang thing was itchy as mother. try some benydryl and Ice the crap out of it. itll last for about 2 weeks, your body will absorb it

Did it just do it once? Or did it keep happening?

I think I'm just ganna pin my glutes so I don't have to see it.

I'm pinning tonight 2 separate injections with test and deca and we will see what happens because I'm on a whole new batch

Ok so I just pinned 1cc of deca in my glute with brand new bottle and there newest batch no PIP what so ever, no I'm just going to see if the rash happens. I hope it doesn't!

if it does just drop the deca... there is really nothing else u could do. maybe add something else. dbol, equipoise, primo if u can afford it. i personally would not deal with that sort of thing by having to take benedryl every time u pinn. not worth it

Back