almost 19 and looking to soak as much info as possible

RJH8541 said:
I don't know, maybe because those are the only posts you give positive comments to. You're not here to listen unless someone says "You look good bro". Typical 19yr old bullshit.

Sorry dude, but you're a freaking jackass. Good luck on that idiotic cycle... I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time :rolleyes:
19 year old shit ahhaha i dont knwo what ur talking about ur ob the immature one sorry that u might be alitle upsept that when im ur age which is like 10 years from now haha i wont be able to fit in that little box u got urself in in that pic and as for ur stupid lil pro remark lol ill have a better chance then ull ever have lol thanks for bein a "jackass" grow up

Last edited:
Monte.....just a little advice.....you are going to learn to proof read your posts a little more. Besides being hard to read, the bad grammar and spelling doesn't really help your arguments because it makes you appear unintelligent.

Kind of reminds me of Bicep Blitz, only likes posts that make his penis feel good.

Seriously, fix your spelling and puncuation, its like jerking off with sandpaper reading you posts. Or at least go into your user cp and put a foreign flag up in your profile so people think you're new to English.

My opinion would be to try and listen to the people on here that know more than you, otherwise why did you post this thread in the first place?

monte45 said:
come on now do u think thats what im lookin for ego boost ha no not at all. but as far as continuing using its a no brainer do u think u can hit the J when ur 25 and become anything in this sport especially these days ur off the gord my boy but my next is 6 week stack d's cyp and deca

I can understand the concept of starting early in order to pursue BB as a proffession. Unforunately, the sport has gotten to this point. I am only 26 and feel my time is slipping away.

That said, I also feel it is important to do EXTENSIVE research on this matter. And please spare us the "ive done countless hours of research " BS, because we can tell you have not.

1. - Why in the world would you do a Deca/Dbol cycle as your first?
2. - Your second cycle of 6 weeks of Dbol/Test Cyp/Deca is laughable. 6 weeks will get you NOTHING!!

Please stay on the board awhile and do some research. You have 3.5+ months until your next cycle. Use it wisely and read, read, read!!!

p.s.
Like everyone else has already mentioned, please correct the grammar in your posts. You make yourself sound like an idiot surfer boy.

crazymike said:
I can understand the concept of starting early in order to pursue BB as a proffession. Unforunately, the sport has gotten to this point. I am only 26 and feel my time is slipping away.

That said, I also feel it is important to do EXTENSIVE research on this matter. And please spare us the "ive done countless hours of research " BS, because we can tell you have not.

1. - Why in the world would you do a Deca/Dbol cycle as your first?
2. - Your second cycle of 6 weeks of Dbol/Test Cyp/Deca is laughable. 6 weeks will get you NOTHING!!

Please stay on the board awhile and do some research. You have 3.5+ months until your next cycle. Use it wisely and read, read, read!!!

p.s.
Like everyone else has already mentioned, please correct the grammar in your posts. You make yourself sound like an idiot surfer boy.

^ he is big so im w/ him

Back