also just jumped to the dark side

apocalyspe

i did it on friday first and today monday second

but this time i noticed 1 drop of blood pain and stiffness imeadiately after
question will live and why the pain this time ohh by the way it was the same glute

Do you know how to inject? How to aspirate? Why didn't you alternate sides? If you aspirate and you don't see any blood it really doesn't matter if you see some blood on exiting. You can pass through a vein but not be injecting into one. So that's no biggie. Besides, if you injected into a vein you'd know about it. What are you injecting? Just curious. But yeah it's not an easy thing getting used to injecting yourself so often. I remember the first time I ran tren/prop I used to hate it. Now it's nothing for me. Just like anything else, you need to get used to it. But in the mean time, use your head and use caution whereever/whenever possible.

Good luck bro,
:)

injected

asperate u mean check for the death push by pulling i did and it was dbol and decca

i was more concerned with the stiffness and pain i wanna go for a bike ride

so i think i went through a vein

some people think just because it is a glute you don't have to aspirate.. but let me warn you i pulled back and got blood 2x in a row... always aspirate...and hope your cycle goes well

THANKS

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW AND GET PINZ PERFECT

BUT THE PECS SCARRY
HOW MANY HAVE U TRIED AND WHICH HURT WORSE

workinonit said:
some people think just because it is a glute you don't have to aspirate.. but let me warn you i pulled back and got blood 2x in a row... always aspirate

Good call ;)

Back