AM+AH or Epistane cycle, and are OTC PCT's enough?

DuRsT

Hollywood Cole
Right now I'm looking at either running an AndroMass + AndroHard cycle or running a cycle on Epistane alone. Would like to get some feedback on the Epistane especially, I haven't really seen where anyone has logged it specifically.

Also, I am looking at what is needed for post cycle therapy (pct) for these products. I would like to stay OTC (legal) but I also don't want to chance any of the permanent side-effects so I'm willing to do what is necessary.

I found this post cycle therapy (pct) product with good reviews on Amazon, feel free to praise or bash:
amazon.com/Redefine-Nutrition-Pct-Revolution-60-Count/dp/B0034QFEOO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1318819204&sr=8-2

See, this is where I begin to get a bit confused.

From what I have read, I would consider a SERM to be a product to be taken while on a cycle to prevent your body from absorbing too much estrogen.

I would then consider post cycle therapy (pct) to be a product taken at the end of and after a cycle to further block the effects of estrogen and stimulate natural testosterone production.

Now, from what I have seen Tamoxifen appears to be the most highly regarded SERM. What are the risks of buying this prescription medicine on the web? Same as gear? I would not think so as it is not a controlled substance.

What 'experimental' options are there for SERM's?

See, this is where I begin to get a bit confused.

From what I have read, I would consider a SERM to be a product to be taken while on a cycle to prevent your body from absorbing too much estrogen.

I would then consider post cycle therapy (pct) to be a product taken at the end of and after a cycle to further block the effects of estrogen and stimulate natural testosterone production.

Now, from what I have seen Tamoxifen appears to be the most highly regarded SERM. What are the risks of buying this prescription medicine on the web? Same as gear? I would not think so as it is not a controlled substance.

What 'experimental' options are there for SERM's?

What you're thinking of is more likely an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Aromatase Inhibitor; e.g. Letrozole, Aromasin). A SERM is what is used to stimulate the HPTA into "restarting" test production via a negative feedback loop.

The risks are not the same as AAS as SERMs are not a controlled substance.

Epistane is great loved it myself, what is your cycle history?

Sorry, forgot to answer this. I've never cycled anything like a PH or gear, nothing really above and beyond the products found at GNC......I have been taking pink magic and prime and to be honest have felt they have been a monumental waste of money.

I feel pretty good about my 'base' so to speak as I take a multi, ~300 protein/day, creatine, etc. with a mostly clean diet. I hit the gym 5 days a week, in the mornings before work. I have dropped a good deal of weight and had some noticeable muscle gains in my triceps, chest, biceps, and shoulders. I am not where I want to be, but feel like I am heading in the right direction.

It may come up, so here is some pre-emptive info.
Height
5'11"
Weight
252 lbs. (started at 270+)
Last 1RM Bench
295 lbs. (started at 185)
Last 1RM Squat
315 (I'm working on it, knee injury slowed me down)

Rodja - You may be right. When getting started looking into this stuff it is difficult to tell what should be used during the cycle, close to the end, and after. Thanks for the info to both of you guys.

Now....can you guys tell me why you would suggest PP over Epistane?

Andromass is going to pack on a lot more size than epistane and it can be run for 8 weeks without worrying about your liver health. We have a buy one, get one free going on right now. Androhard is sold out at the moment, but epistane could replace androhard in an andromass cycle.

My suggestion is 8 weeks of Andromass OR 4-6 weeks of epistane... stacking on a first run is a recipe for disaster, sometimes.

PCT can be a SERM, or you can use our Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) + Testosterone Conversion Factor 1 (TCF-1). I can give you a discount code for the TRS+TCF-1 if you're interested.

Andromass is going to pack on a lot more size than epistane and it can be run for 8 weeks without worrying about your liver health. We have a buy one, get one free going on right now. Androhard is sold out at the moment, but epistane could replace androhard in an andromass cycle.

My suggestion is 8 weeks of Andromass OR 4-6 weeks of epistane... stacking on a first run is a recipe for disaster, sometimes.

PCT can be a SERM, or you can use our Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) + Testosterone Conversion Factor 1 (TCF-1). I can give you a discount code for the TRS+TCF-1 if you're interested.

What do you have to do to get the BOGO deal?

What kind of deal can you get on the PCT products?

Hook me up and I'll log it :)

Research Serms are LEGAL and CHEAP, so technically they are OTC, just ordered online.
Get some clomid, then worry about throwing other supps in.
I'm not saying the products that the PP reps are pushing don't work, just saying why take the chance.

I'm not sure why, but when I go to the RUI site I cannot find clomi or torem.

Do they have a different name on the site?

Was just about to order the AndroMass and found the TRS is listed as being out of stock. Bummer.

Thanks man, let me know. I would like to get started the weekend of the 29th but I don't want to do anything until I have everything in hand and ready to go.

Back