am i in trouble...???

T

tripz_shahab

i was doing legs today and was a bit dizzy and i didnt see this bench and tripped backwards..the lame bench hit my left calf muscle and its sore like hell.. cant walk cuzof the leg workout plus that calf muscle... :( :(

looks a bit swollen too...

Golden_Muscle said:
The lame bench........lol.

Yeah, that bench was really lame for getting in his way and tripping him. He should have reported the bench to the gym manager.

have you ever noticed when someone stubbs their toe, or runs into something they almost always "punch" or "hit" the object thinking it's somekind of retaliation?..

thats always the best.

OneLastRep said:
have you ever noticed when someone stubbs their toe, or runs into something they almost always "punch" or "hit" the object thinking it's somekind of retaliation?..

thats always the best.

LMAO! I'm guilty of that one!! :dance2:

OneLastRep said:

thats always the best.

done that many times...plus when a friend tries to ask "are you ok" i find myself cursing them as if it was their fault

dont ever call that bench lame..this babe comes and takes a 2 mins nap lying on that bench ..be4 starting her workout :)

so its holyyyy :D

but yeh the calf is beter.. if anyonez effing interested

londonhunk said:
They have gyms in India raghead??

0128.jpg

Back