Am I paying too much for gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letmegetmuscles

I hope this post doesn't get me banned, but I just wanted to ask what a standard price for deca/test blend is? I paid $175 for it. The lab was Lixus labs. I got it through a guy that knows a guy, so I may have gotten ripped off... Ugh... So far the gear seems g2g. JUst ended my 3rd week and I am up 6lbs... What do you guys think?

I'm gunna get this in before this gets locked.
UG labs are usually 40-75 or so for a 10ml jug

Yea you got ripped the fuck off. Here's some advice, don't buy gear off of a " guy that knows a guy". Lol

sorry dude, see you have 6 post. if you stick around here and learn about the forum you will never get ass raped again

Oh man... I feel like a real douche now. Cause I didnt want to order online and now I wish I had... Totally got raped... :(.. NEVER again....

Oh man... I feel like a real douche now. Cause I didnt want to order online and now I wish I had... Totally got raped... :(.. NEVER again....

You can get ripped off on line as well. Plenty of bunk shit being sold. Like the other member said. Spend some time here and you will see who the good labs are to purchase from. I'm constantly pissing thru sources just to always find the best shit I can get. A lot of it is trial and error, or if you got some friends on a forum willing to share.

Hey I feel like this guy at my gym going around selling 10ml of prop 100 for 100 bucks is worse than that, atleast yours would last 5 weeks, a bottle of prop 100 last me 10 days hahaha

Hey I feel like this guy at my gym going around selling 10ml of prop 100 for 100 bucks is worse than that, atleast yours would last 5 weeks, a bottle of prop 100 last me 10 days hahaha

some guys just north of you screw the country boys for $150 for 10ml of prop. what a damn joke

I hope this post doesn't get me banned, but I just wanted to ask what a standard price for deca/test blend is? I paid $175 for it. The lab was Lixus labs. I got it through a guy that knows a guy, so I may have gotten ripped off... Ugh... So far the gear seems g2g. JUst ended my 3rd week and I am up 6lbs... What do you guys think?

this thread is locked. scammers and law enforcement love to see post like this .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back