Am I ready for steroids????

liftsiron

Community Veteran, Longtime Vet
Originally posted by go4thepump
First off , welcome to the board dude !!!!!!!
First thing to ask yourself ......
#1 .... do you have at "LEAST" 3 years of dedicated lifting ????
#2 .... are you at "LEAST" 25 ?????
#3 .... are you a "MAXIMUM" of 15% body-fat if looking to build quality muscle over strength ????
#4 .... have you researched the effects AND sides of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and understand post cycle therapy (pct) (post-cycle-therapy)
#5 .... Is it legal where you reside in , or are you willing to chance using if not ?????
#6 .... Are you ready for self-injecting yourself ????

If you answered YES to "ALL" 6 questions , then I would suggest starting off with 500mg of test per-week ,for 10 weeks , usually injected in 250mg twice in that week . The type of test really does'nt matter , sust , enanthate , or cyp will do but I would venture to say that Enanthate would be my choice ...
Leave the stacks alone , or maybe a jump start with D-ball the first 4-5 weeks at 20mg per day would be o-k also , but I stuill
think that test alone will do ...
Whatever you do , don't jump into anything without researching the effects thoughrally ...
Good luck ...

If everyone waited until they were 25 college football would be much less entertaining. But seriously, I hear this number thrown around all the time and I don't agree with it. If you answer yes to all the other questions and have reached a plateau, go for it. Alot of people on this board are under 25 and successfully use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to achieve the body that they want. If you want to hold more muscle than your natural limit, then you are going to have to inject AAS. Should this commodity be limited only to people 25 and older? I don't believe so. But that's just my opinion.

i also believe 25 is too high IF AND ONLY IF you are doing it for a reason to make money, such as sports, bodybuilding, or any other job that requires you to be in superior physical shape.

But, to be 19-20 and start juicing to look cool on the beach or in the gym is not a very good idea.

bleachcola said:
If everyone waited until they were 25 college football would be much less entertaining. But seriously, I hear this number thrown around all the time and I don't agree with it. If you answer yes to all the other questions and have reached a plateau, go for it. Alot of people on this board are under 25 and successfully use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to achieve the body that they want. If you want to hold more muscle than your natural limit, then you are going to have to inject AAS. Should this commodity be limited only to people 25 and older? I don't believe so. But that's just my opinion.
Bro, the new magic number is actually 30 now. I can't wait.:confused:

Ive got respect for the vets opinions but I couldnt disagree more with what he said... Everybody is an individual and makes their own opinion about when somethings is wrong and right for them... for some 25 is way too young and for some 25 is way too old but for the majority of ppl they wouldnt even have a nightmare about using steroids.

I think we should teach people about the possible side effects of steroids and let them make theyr own decision(chances are theyr not going to listen anyway) instead of throw numbers around and tell them they cant juice till theyr a certain age or weight.

jawbreaker1 said:
i also believe 25 is too high IF AND ONLY IF you are doing it for a reason to make money, such as sports, bodybuilding, or any other job that requires you to be in superior physical shape.

But, to be 19-20 and start juicing to look cool on the beach or in the gym is not a very good idea.

So once you reach the magical age of 25 it becomes okay to take steroids to improve your physical appearance?

Please read the "age of initiation" consensus statement on the top of the AnabolicFitness.com Anabolic Board.

jawbreaker1 said:

And another thing, what we're doing here is illegal. How can you justify one person using steroids and another not? "IF AND ONLY IF you are doing it for a reason to make money", are you kidding me? Is that supposed to be a valid excuse? The only reason a person shouldn't use steroids is if their endocrine system hasn't fully matured or if they havn't been training long enough. Other than that, go for it. Who gives a fuck what your reasons are. It's your body, you take the risks along with the rewards.

ulter said:
Please read the "age of initiation" consensus statement on the top of the AnabolicFitness.com Anabolic Board.

It won't let me in unless I register. Can you give me a brief rundown of what it says? Thanks.

Most people who compete, are not going to wait until they are 25, or 30. I began at 26 but that means nothing.

My opinion, does the person know how diet?
Do they know how to train?
Are they fully grown?
Are they mature enough to take precautions and not get caught?

If a guy weighing 150 pounds came in and said he wanted to use steroids he would instantly be flamed but if this guy worked his way up from 100 to 150 pounds then whoose to say he isnt training hard enough or eating enough?

Its all on the individual person and no digit can settle the case for every man and woman walking on gods green planet

Generally speaking they would yes, because it gives the perception/assumption that they dont know how to eat properly.

It would seem rather abnormal that the person learned how to diet within a matter of a couple weeks and then suddenly said hey, I'm going to do steroids too.

bleachcola said:
So once you reach the magical age of 25 it becomes okay to take steroids to improve your physical appearance?

Dude, did you even read the section you quoted? Using steroids for a definte purpose like sports is different than using just to look good at the beach.

IMO over half the guys that take gear takes it when they are skinny or not in shape just for the soul purpose of getting in shape and looking good faster and easier. I belive that if your physically and mentally old enough and have studied your ass off about the pro's and con's and also the resposiblities of useing gear then why not? To evenyone and their own. Everyone I know that took gear never had no 3 years of training and was nowhere near great shape, and they have made awesome progress and gains. Now they have the will and confidence to give it their all and maintaine an awesome physique.

bleachcola said:

I concede that 25 is not a magical number, and at 20 some are fully matured and ready for a cycle, especially if they have half a chance of a career in the NFL. Never the less the jist of the post, is don't expect steroids to be a magical answer, if you don't provide all pieces to the puzzle.

Back