am I too tall and lanky for mens physique?

Your a freakin giant man. Im 6"2 and rarely have to look up anyone. I wouldn't consider you to have a 'lanky' physique by any means... The photos arent great but you look thick enough.

The problem for us tall guys is usually arms and calves. Are you lacking in either? I reckon a good bulk cycle followed with a nice slow cut would have you lookin pretty great for a contest..

ur looking good for ur height. Im 6'4" too and I currently weight 215lbs. However, I when I was bulking in the winter I was 230lbs.

Your a freakin giant man. Im 6"2 and rarely have to look up anyone. I wouldn't consider you to have a 'lanky' physique by any means... The photos arent great but you look thick enough.

The problem for us tall guys is usually arms and calves. Are you lacking in either? I reckon a good bulk cycle followed with a nice slow cut would have you lookin pretty great for a contest..

Yea dude my calfs suck. Even when I do get them big, they attach so high up on my leg it still looks small.

Im almost positive they dont even judge calves for mens physique anyways

Last edited:
I too am a giant at 5'11". Okay...maybe not :p

I don't think it matters with you tall blokes. You always look much, much bigger than you actually are, purely because of your presence. I wish I was taller!

Tall guys are able to put on a lot more mass without looking strange. At 5'9", if I were to get really huge I'd look like an Oompa Loompa. Consider yourself lucky, you can have huge muscles and still look proportionate.

Why not, there are a lot of guys over 6' competing in physique, u are going to wear board shorts in a physique class anyways so your legs are not gonna show other then your calves
trim down to a low bf % and go from there, I think u would do well in physique personally as u dont have that wide frame that bb purpose

Last edited:
Question, the first pic, why u got your head cranked back and double bi flex at your waist line?

Question, the first pic, why u got your head cranked back and double bi flex on a 45 degree angle, get those arms up and flex bruh!
That pic doesnt show awhole lot, its just flaring out the lats more, I dont know if that was your main purpose to achieve that appearance in the pic, but u seem to take some weird pics lol, either a mile back or flexing weird

Last edited:
Hey man not knocking your pics as my pics suck as well bro lol, they do me at times no justice, just take a half decent pic with a sorta like me half ass proper pose lol, it will do u more justice and we could judge better as well where u stand
Without that covering up your flaws and asking for advice on where u stand is doing u more harm then good as only yourself knows exactly where u stand, cant judge your physique with those pics bro
Everyone has weak points, stronger points, when suggested to work on weak points it just makes me go harder and work on them to bring them up

Last edited:
Matt you look like youve gone full potato and constipated in every one of your pics. You are the last person I would ever take advice from. You've been running tren for 3 years and still barely lookdecent. I dont even trt, this is what I look like off cycle.

Last edited:
Lmao, okie bud, didnt know u had to look like a pretty boy when posing :)
Maybe I am constipated as dieting down I am lucky to take a few good shits in a weeks time ;)

Last edited:
Matt you look like youve gone full potato and constipated in every one of your pics. You are the last person I would ever take advice from. You've been running tren for 3 years and still barely lookdecent. I dont even trt, this is what I look like off cycle.
Omg I just died

There ya go bro, just a regular pic, no pump, no greasing up, talk is cheap bruh!
Hey chicago, u vanished, what happened not in the contest nomore lol
Wantapic of my legs too as that will be the next thing outta your stingy mouth

Last edited:
People talk to much shit, like I stated talk all u want, pictures mean a thousands words, and people like chicago that enter the contest and bail, the laugh is on u brother, what are u going to say like others say oh felt lioe bulking up now, full of shitty ass excuses

Damn you just shut us all up. I hope you can sense sarcasm.

Also, if thats no pump.. please post a pic WITH a pump. I have a feeling you do some shoulder raises with some dumbells you have laying around the house before every pic you post. Just a hunch though.

Last edited:
Not to detract from the original post, but I am curious OP how many cycles have you done prior to achieve your physique?

Maybe a few b.s. oral cycles before I knew the deal.and only 4 inj cycles since 2010 when I started

And im being called out by someone who has ran tren for 3 years straight lol

Lol Matt quit catchin feelin I'm not the one who said anything about u, but no I stopped updating because I don't have the time to keep updating shit and I don't need attention from other guys due to insecurities like you and I don't need any of the prizes since I have access to one of the best private UGLs and don't need a diet coach

I truly feel bad for u

Back