Amino 3000? Any good?

HDRIDER925

Taking 6 Super Amino 3000 pills a day. Just wondering what it really does and does it even do anything? Just started taking them.

Last edited:
Are you on cycle? if yes, when cycling your body is really hungry for amino acids, regular whey, egg or meat protein is great but i have also found great benifit from adding "condensed" BCAA and regular amino supplement into the mix!

I'm on 30mg's eod of Dbol and 600mg's test cyp a week. So would this Super Amino 3000 help at all and be suggest to take?

Taking 6 Super Amino 3000 pills a day. Just wondering what it really does and does it even do anything? Just started taking them.

dont waste your money on that crap use that money on protein powder what do you think protein powder brakes down into? (AMINO'S!)

unless you on a highly restrected cutting diet i wouldent wast my $$$ on that.
did the same dum thing wheni started out , bought alotta crap i didnt need.

Well my friend had a whole bottle he didn't use so he gave it to me so I didn't have to pay for it....lol

hey if its free then take it but a few scoops of protien powder would do same.
now if it was only BCAA's i like to use it right before workout when i dont want to eat so i dont get tierd. or sometimes when im cutting right befor i go out running.

spend your money on food and protein powder

i was missing a very important supplement which i just picked up....glutimine.....lol

The Amino pills really dont do anything bro. I see nice results drinking 30grams of Amino Powder during Lift days. 10grams before, 10grams sipped during w/o, then 10 with PWO Shake. The Amino powder rocks it helps speed up recovery for me and I dont seem to fatique as easy in the gym.

Back