Anabolic-Pump by USPLabs

Deepglute

30 YEARS AAS EXPERIENCE
Just wanting some feedback on this product, though I doubt anyone as had the opportunity to try it yet. Here's the company info on the product:http://www.usplabsdirect.com/catalog/

I know many of you will just write it off as marketing hype, but the problem I have with just dismissing it, is the claim the company is making, "The miraculous nature is that it COMPLETELY shuts down the fat cell’s affinity to store glucose and triglycerides while causing LIPOLYSIS! Yes, read that again! Completely shuts down the fat cell’s ability to store glucose and triglycerides while force feeding your muscle cells. Go ahead, take a moment to let that sink in…".

This is the kind of claim which WILL get them in deep legal trouble with the FDA if it isn't 100% legitimate.

Your thoughts please!

Last edited:
i hope it pans out , i need to lose some tonnage myself . one of you guys with lots of money need to try it lol

Deepglute, please go out and buy it. :) I'd really like to see someone use this and have good results because that would be amazing if it did work.

"limit ten bottles per customer" do they really think anyone will spend more than 500 bucks at a time for this stuff?

Winter said:
I'd really like to see someone use this and have good results because that would be amazing if it did work.
You are absolutely correct! If this product works even half as well as the company is touting it, it will be the break through supp of the century. Think of all the type II diabetics who's lives would be greatly improved by this product.

I purchase my supps from an online discount store which carries USP Labs products. They told me they will have this product in stock by the end of January. Based on the discounts they have on other USP Labs products, Anabolic-Pump should sell for about $28.00/ bottle. BTW, if you didn't notice on their website, they don't indicate the recommended daily dose or the # of caps/bottle. I emailed USP Labs and they emailed me back indicating the daily dose is no more than 3 caps and the bottle contains 90 caps, a 1 month supply.

blackjack said:
"limit ten bottles per customer" do they really think anyone will spend more than 500 bucks at a time for this stuff?
Not if it doesnt work :wackit: ...and it better work at that price... :rant:

Deepglute said:
This is the kind of claim which WILL get them in deep legal trouble with the FDA if it isn't 100% legitimate.

Your thoughts please!

mmmm....not necessarily

Dietary supplement claims are filled with legal loopholes for them to maneuver through. Dietary supps adhere to the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 among others, which has very few guidelines, mostly what claims can't be made more so ones that can. Basically the Supplements can't claim to cure/treat/etc... disease as it'd make them fall under the category of a drug instead of a dietary supp.

Fat loss supps, like the one above, fall into that gray area because although they claim such and such about fat loss they technically aren't making a "Health Claim" per say as they don't claim to treat/cure/etc... any specific disease which would not hold them to the same standards as a drug. Instead it gets labeled as a dietary supplement and gets that cute little message "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration" and they are free to go along and say what they like. Look at 98% of the supplement labels out there today and you'd be pressed to find 1% of the exaggerated claims hold water.

Even if they were to make a "Health Claim" they need only submit the minimum amount of scientific evidence (for which there exists virtually no guidelines as to whats acceptable, how many people have to be tested, success rates, etc...) before they get the FDA approval.

The FDA and Congress are more concerned with stopping drugs/dietary supps that could potentially be harmful, not stopping ones that could potentially be beneficial but to a lesser degree than advertised.

I received my first bottle of Anabolic-Pump and started on Friday Feb.03,07. If this product is even half as effective has USP Labs claims at improving insulin sensetivity at the muscle cell while blocking insulin's fat storing effect, I'll know it within the month.

I have been hoping for a product like this for 10 years now. I had been using
Glucorell R from the AF Store for this purpose with some improvement, but IMO, not enough benefit to justify the cost.

I am not a big believer in supplements, so Anabolic-Pump will need to show some real world results, for me to become sold on it.

adidamps2 said:
deep were'd you find that stuff for 28$ i found it at BB.com for 47$ a bottle. i aint payin that much for it.
The $28 was an estimated price based on the normal retail price of Anabolic-Pump of $45 when it first came out, and the average discounts given on their product line at http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_us009.htm

USP LABS has since raised the retail price to $65, and I purchased it for $43.95 at DPSNtrition.

Last edited:
There is a lot of good feedback on this product.However,instead of paying USPLABS inflated prices,you could buy bulk berberine and banaba and get the same results while saving yourself a lot of money.

TheQuietMan said:
There is a lot of good feedback on this product.However,instead of paying USPLABS inflated prices,you could buy bulk berberine and banaba and get the same results while saving yourself a lot of money.
Hold on there, Hoss' :nono: ...That aint what USP claims is in those capsules, nor in the AP beta product "Yellow Gold", so if the berberrine/banaba combo works as a substitute for AP, why hasnt someone already capped it and made a profit from the same claims of muscle gain/fat starvation USP makes about AP? :scratchhe ...Your claim needs more explanation, it is not logical (speaking in Mr. Spocks Vulcan tone)... :startrek:

Reptilicus said:
Hold on there, Hoss' :nono: ...That aint what USP claims is in those capsules, nor in the AP beta product "Yellow Gold", so if the berberrine/banaba combo works as a substitute for AP, why hasnt someone already capped it and made a profit from the same claims of muscle gain/fat starvation USP makes about AP? :scratchhe ...Your claim needs more explanation, it is not logical (speaking in Mr. Spocks Vulcan tone)... :startrek:

Yes,I know what USPLabs claims.Their reputation for vague or patently false label claims grows every day.The aforementioned combo works as well as AP,even if it is not the exact same ingredients.
Also,AP is becoming notorious for it`s bowel movements side effect,so be prepared if that is the direction you decide to go.
As for your question of capping banaba and berberine for a profit,I am not into marketing or selling products,so I cannot really answer,but buying them bulk would still save you money over an encapsulated version.

TheQuietMan said:
Their reputation for vague or patently false label claims grows every day.

usp could sell ice to an eskimo in the middle of january

i did enjoy their cissus. and when others went bulk w/ it i enjoyed it even more for way less.

Kato said:
usp could sell ice to an eskimo in the middle of january

i did enjoy their cissus. and when others went bulk w/ it i enjoyed it even more for way less.

Exactly.You have to give them credit for being marketing gurus.Cissus is a good product and a lot of credit goes to USP for making it mainstream,but if you listen to them they would have you believe they invented the herb.

Back