Anabolic steroids and hairloss

i have thinning hair. Whil on last cycle it def got noticeable thicker and stronger. I think for me, the synthetic T converted to less DHT then my Natty T.

Don't even worry about hair loss. Just shave it lads! Looks sicker than any gelled quaff anyway! You'll save a tonne of money and it's one less thing to worry about! :)

what about products like need2shampoo? Would be better just to use it rather than fina since it's topical?

I'm actually reviewing that exact shampoo on my website Hair Loss From Steroids. hairlossfromsteroids.com

I consider N2Shampoo to be VERY GOOD, but comparing N2Shampoo (or any shampoo to finasteride) is apples : orange.

DHT is created internally (whether by your balls or anabolic/androgenic steroids) and it needs to be eliminated internally as well. Ketoconazole, azelaic acid, spironolactone are all decent for topically inhibiting scalp DHT - but for the average guy sensitive to male pattern baldness - you NEED finasteride (or other 5-ar inhibitor, dutasteride).

make sure you do your homework on which steroids are best to avoid hair loss. There's a list right here that I've complied from both experience and accounting for their androgenic (hair loss/BPH) potential: Specific Steroids and Hair Loss hairlossfromsteroids.com/Specific-Steroids-and-Hair-Loss.html

Do NOT use Deca or NPP with finasteride. Note that finasteride will only help with DHT [from testosterone-ester steroids] that converts from testosterone to DHT via the 5-a reductase.

I'm actually reviewing that exact shampoo on my website Hair Loss From Steroids. hairlossfromsteroids.com

I consider N2Shampoo to be VERY GOOD, but comparing N2Shampoo (or any shampoo to finasteride) is apples : orange.

DHT is created internally (whether by your balls or anabolic/androgenic steroids) and it needs to be eliminated internally as well. Ketoconazole, azelaic acid, spironolactone are all decent for topically inhibiting scalp DHT - but for the average guy sensitive to male pattern baldness - you NEED finasteride (or other 5-ar inhibitor, dutasteride).

make sure you do your homework on which steroids are best to avoid hair loss. There's a list right here that I've complied from both experience and accounting for their androgenic (hair loss/BPH) potential: Specific Steroids and Hair Loss hairlossfromsteroids.com/Specific-Steroids-and-Hair-Loss.html

Do NOT use Deca or NPP with finasteride. Note that finasteride will only help with DHT [from testosterone-ester steroids] that converts from testosterone to DHT via the 5-a reductase.

is there any issue with topical spiro and Nandrolone?

I read some of about some of the sides from FINASTERIDE and they seem long term. There was guys who said when they used it, there sex drive is in the black hole and they can't get there dick up for shit. There always depressed, lack of energy, etc. You think they could have possibly over did it?

I started lossing my hair around the temple when i was 28 years old. By the age of 31 i had a bald spot on the back of my head and a high hairline. Then I began using Matthew Gardson's method (at the beginning - without mustard) it took me about 3 (maybe 4) months to fill in the bald spot on my crown.......i was lucky

Don't even worry about hair loss. Just shave it lads! Looks sicker than any gelled quaff anyway! You'll save a tonne of money and it's one less thing to worry about! :)

What if your head looks like another head is trying to grow out of the top of it? Had my head shaved in college a football hazing thing and I couldn't get any pu*** with a fist full of hundreds in a whore house!!!

i have not noticed any hair thinning at all using the n2shampoo.this is the first time i have used anything to slow down or stop thinning of hair,and it is working very good.its like i am not taking any gear,actually my hair feels more fuller,so the n2shampoo is gtg in my book.i will always use it when running gear.

I started lossing my hair around the temple when i was 28 years old. By the age of 31 i had a bald spot on the back of my head and a high hairline. Then I began using Matthew Gardson's method (at the beginning - without mustard) it took me about 3 (maybe 4) months to fill in the bald spot on my crown.......i was lucky

Its hard to believe this method works so well.

well i have been on the shampoo for 5 weeks now and my hair line is thicker and fuller and the rest of my hair if thicker to..thats very unusuall when on gera,my wife said the other day,your hair looks thicker and your hair line seems to not be as far back as it was...this stuff works 100-10%,i will always use this..this is the shit....love it.

i dont care what the price is now that i no it works very good,it has made me look like a different person since my hair and hair line is thicker....the best out there in my book,but i have never tried anything eles to compare to..but it works,thats all i know and better than i ever expected....try it and see.

I've been using Nizoral shampoo for years. Actually to be more precise, it's the active ingredient called Ketoconazole, or something like that, is what is important.

I used to get Ketoconazole shampoo from the doctor with 2% of it in it. Nizoral has 1%. I'm using Nizoral now and it works wonders for anyone with Psoriasis!

If anyone is wondering, Nizoral is the ONLY product on the market with that ingredient. I'm not sure how it works with gear as I've never had hair loss issues but for a good shampoo in general with miracle like results, Nizoral for sure.

FYI, since it is the only product on the market that has Ketoconazole in it, if you try the stuff and like it, stock up. One time it fell off the market for a few months and if that happens then your SOL unless you want to go to the doctor for a prescription.

Back