Anabolic steroids and hairloss

Is a LITTLE hair loss normal during cycle? I'm on 500mg test e and I've noticed some hairs when running my hands through my hair. Is a little hairloss typical or should i start finasteride?

This information seems accurate. I've heard other things help prevent hair loss but I haven't had much luck with it myself. I doubt anyone has either. I am talking about saw grass palmetto. I took saw grass before using test cyp and didn't notice a change in my MPB. Now that I'm on cyp I noticed excellerated receding and thinning. I am thinking of picking up some rogaine today but I heard it is only effective for the top of your head. Not ready to start taking finasteride because of the sexual side effects I have heard asociated with it. Time for more research.

Yes, I agree with that Anavar is really effective steroids and don't problems with hair loss. I already use Anavar since 2010 but, I can't loss my hair.

Hello, I was a bit dubious on buying online roids, I eventually took the plunge and used these guys. They were recommended by a friend of mine, just google there name juice and gear I am not spamming or associated with these guys but I thought I would make you guys aware that they are worth trusting and hope they help you out.

The reccomended dose of rogaine was giving me side effects of brain fog. Has anyone used topical finasteride with success

Back