Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology - Post New Thread

I am on here quite a bit from my droid x and it is easy enough to navigate. I almost prefer it to tapatalk.

How do I post a new thread please lads, can someone message me??

Just signed upo and struggling big time, any advice on how to work my way around the site would be greatly appreciated, thanks chap!!

Okay, so I finally plan on doing my first cycle! It consists of Testosterone Propionate only. I am 21 years old 6'0 and weigh 164lbs with 6% body fat, i am very lean and would like to put on about 15-20lbs.

Side note: I would be injecting ED for better gains and more steady blood levels.

This is what my cycle looks like.

Weeks 1-8:
*500mg testosterone propionate per week
*1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
*320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 9:
*300mg testosterone propionate per week
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 10:
*200mg testosterone propionate per week
*1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 11:
*1.25mg of finasteride per day
*.25mg of Arimidex every other day
*100mg of clomid every day

Week 12:
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
*50mg of clomid every day

Does this look like a good cycle? Any help or tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

no it doesnt...if you want some advice please start your own thread

Is sciroxx trenbolone enanthate still even around? wich lab has good legit trenbolone enanthate?

Homebrew Alternatives

Are there any amateur chemists out there who miss the days of homemade Tren? Just yesterday, it seems, you could just order Finaplix in the mail, get a conversion kit, and produce a vial or two of gear. I'm looking to get on something else and would appreciate some suggestions.

I went on my first cycle five or so years ago. I worked with a guy who was able to get me a stack of Equipoise and Sustanon. I was taking Adderall too at the time, so I really bulked up and stayed cut at the same time.

After that, I kept lifting to maintain, but I didn't feel as good as when I was on my stack. About two years ago, though, I discovered the magic of Tren. I've heard a lot of people complain about hair loss, gyno, acne, and aggression that can result from Tren. For me, there was none of the above. Instead, I pushed my 5'9" frame above the 200 pound mark for the first time ever, and now I'm maintaining that weight by working out, eating right, etc.

Sooooooo, my question for you, Gear Hive, is this: what would you recommend next?

Back