Anabolic Steroids for underweight individuals: Help OR Hinder

Breul

Ive been underweight for a long long long time. I've tried everything. I was in the military for a while and even with insane diet and training, still very little to show.
earlier this year I stupidly just bought shit and started, I feel that many people do it this way. for once I gained weight, it was amazing I went from 120-154lbs. then I had an injury that was not lifting related and I had to have surgery with a lot of downtime. well I couldn't PCT while hospitalized, so it never happened.

I lost a lot, can't really be sure how much I lost because I lost my entire foot with a tib-fib amputation.

so

I'm going to start again.

thoughts?

Initial thoughts would be to get a complete blood work including female panel.
After that I would recommend reading up on the beginner sticky guide.

If everything checks out (health wise from blood work) do the standard 1st cycle (its in the beginner sticky).
Post your plan here before starting and i'm sure you'll get some valuable feedback but right now its not much else to add :p

thanks for your input. last time I had blood work done my doc said that my hormone levels were very very low but that is was possible they were permanently damaged due to the severity of my injury, that was before the amputation. ill get some more when I get back state side and plan up a new cycle. my previous ones were:
4 week 30mg Dbol
6week 60mg Dbol

12 week 1cc pharma mix 4

5 week 1cc pharma mix 5. thats where I was hospitalized.

Gotcha. If I were in your position and dead set on a cycle then I would get my bloodwork done first.....see what your levels are and post them for further help if needed. Then I would follow the first cycle sticky. Test C or Test E at least 400 to 500 mg per week. I like long cycles right now so I would run it somewhere around 16 weeks if it was going well. Have all your pct on hand when you start. Watch your ai dose. Get bloodwork to confirm your estrogen isn't too high. Go give a pint of blood every time your eligible to help keep your hematocrit low. You'll feel better and be safer.
Anyway. Get bloodwork and ask questions. Your previous cycles sound like a disaster

Good luck bro

honestly while they were happening, my previous cycles were crazy. I was working out at very least 4 hours a day. eating crazy amounts. I looked so so so much bigger than I am now. thank you for your guidance, I will post labs when I get them. I'm in Thailand till the 26th of sep.

just clarifying it was 1cc of the mix per week, pinning on Fridays. just realized that might have looked like I only did 1cc in 12 weeks

Last edited:
So when starting my new cycle, assuming everything is in line, should I start over from scratch and go with a safe beginner cycle. OR should I use what I have learned about what my body liked. the Pharma mix 3 gave great results(I misremembered it was mix 3 not 4). so should I work with the compounds that I know worked well with me?

So when starting my new cycle, assuming everything is in line, should I start over from scratch and go with a safe beginner cycle. OR should I use what I have learned about what my body liked. the Pharma mix 3 gave great results(I misremembered it was mix 3 not 4). so should I work with the compounds that I know worked well with me?

A first cycle I would recommend testosterone only with an AI on hand.

Spend your money on food and a professional diet program. You need that worked out if you want to gain on or off. Eat and train on the program for 3 months before you even think of running a cycle. Eating to grow is the the secret to success. IT doesn't matter what you take if your now getting the right food at the right time in the right amounts you will not grow

sorry it took so long, the VA wanted me to do a bunch of tests and other BS before the blood tests could be done, and I forgot to get back with y'all. so my results were 192 NG/DL of test as my Doc said. I'll get the full paperwork and I will post the full results when I can.

Hi Breul, Welcome to O'logy :wavey:

SO not just to piggy back my buddy's on here, but to tell you I think all the posts are right on the spot ;)

With where you are at now, the beginner cycle is the cycle to follow. However DPR spoke to the timing of your path. Where to start is most important as well as what compound to use being cycle one. It will increase your appetite and knowing the right diet sets the stage for you to just increase. Jut like your body as well it need to get ready, shape up, prepared. Tendons , muscle fibers etc...

Even if you are working out to an extent you have the prep time to change maybe the way you lift. Some different type of stretch especially for you , "if you will" ? :) Also the routines and ,well everyone can put in ther two cents as to the cycle itself , however we can all agree you need to prepare. Call it a few months of warm up.. :insane:... ha, Simple Simon not rocket science :laugh3:

Anyway you heard it on O'logy :laugh: lol had to plug it !!!!
Good Luck,
OMM

Back