anabolicminds admins threating liquidresearch

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro, your memebers were getting there shit free what the fuck are you trying to pull I have all ther emails from 19 people from your board for free products and then when we handle the paid first and then get to your memebers ya'll get mad, this is bull shit guys they all were getting free products but complain when it's late...LOL

and a another thing you email me first to see if I wanted to have a banner on your little board so i said yes I that would be cool , all of a sudden we get 19 people wanting free products so we sent your memebers free products and now that we are backed up and they are asking for more and we can't get to them yet...then this starts

Mike, don't make it sound like I'm bitching because you're not sending free stuff to my MODS....remember, I do have our emails and since you have started the posting I WILL REBUTTAL YOUR WORDS WITH YOUR OWN WORDS.

I contacted you on behalf of my members...not MODS...paying customers. Do I need to post those emails or do the ones above speak for themselves?

Chemo

bayoumike said:
and a another thing you email me first to see if I wanted to have a banner on your little board so i said yes I that would be cool , all of a sudden we get 19 people wanting free products so we sent your memebers free products and now that we are backed up and they are asking for more and we can't get to them yet...then this starts
WTF is it that you don't get Mike??? My MODS are not new to the game and understand that paying customers get first shipment and theirs will come when there is sufficient stock...WE ARE IN THIS SHITBALL OVER THE MEMBERS AND NOT MODS!!!

Chemo

bro, I am not going to sit here and fight like little boys over something so stupid, I take care of all my customers and they all know it so there is no explaing to do, you threating me first and now you keep on doing it, for what I don;'t know

I threatened you? Since you have no problem posting emails do me and everyone else the favor of POSTING THAT THREAT.

I have said time and time again this is over the shitty service to my members...nothing personal with you. You're the one that posted this thread and now that I'm here to defend myself you want to take the "you started it" attitude.

That doesn't work. Finish what you started.

Chemo

bayoumike said:
bro, I am not going to sit here and fight like little boys over something so stupid, I take care of all my customers and they all know it so there is no explaing to do, you threating me first and now you keep on doing it, for what I don;'t know

That was obviously your intentions when starting this thread until you realized Chemo posts here, now you want to discuss it in private?
Careful not to trip when backpeddaling.

Chemo said:
Because my intention was NOT to take over his business or even break into the liquid market (although I might now after this). I was contacting him on behalf of my members due to his bad service.

He made it sound like there were no other alternatives and since he was the cheapest around people would have to put up with the 50% shipment rate or take a flying leap. I responded back to him that if he would not improve his service in light of my contact I would make sure the underground has a another option...

Chemo

I understand your reasoning for being concerned but if you can turn a 1000% profit off selling it yourself then I don't even see the issue. I'd just drop them as a sponser and start doing it yourself, if you feel comfortable enough selling that stuff publicly (I wouldn't). Even if you are busy, get some help, pay em, you'd still make a killing. Not everyone has the connects to those materials and the know how to produce them.

I say do it.

BTW, there are other alternatives. I don't go through Liquid Research (not saying that they are either bad or good) but use someone else that stays a lil more private.

Geez, I never knew that there was so much money in the liquid market. People are fighting over this like they are a couple of competing Columbian cartels.....LOL J/K bros. Hopefully, this all can get worked out. I'm sure bayoumike doesn't want to see his business go into the toilet, and Chemo doesn't want to lose a paying sponsor (is he still paying?)

Hulkster said:
I'm sure bayoumike doesn't want to see his business go into the toilet, and Chemo doesn't want to lose a paying sponsor (is he still paying?)

LR advertises for free at AnabolicMinds, I think thats a pretty killer gesture on Chemo's part, at least Mike could do is deliver to the paying customers.....

Hulkster said:
...I'm sure bayoumike doesn't want to see his business go into the toilet, and Chemo doesn't want to lose a paying sponsor (is he still paying?)
I have NEVER accepted payment from a sponsor in case something like this happens. If one were to accept money for a banner even if the service turns to shit there is a tendency to defend since there was a money exchange. I accept banners for the good of the members and is a service to unite those that want to sell and those that need to buy.

Once again, I am merely looking out for my members. Isn't that what ADMINS and MODS do?

Chemo

Chemo said:

Once again, I am merely looking out for my members. Isn't that what ADMINS and MODS do?

Chemo

Absolutely. And that's why this thread is still here, because there is a question in my mind about what's going on. Yes, I am confused, but it seems like there is something here that needs to be resolved.

And I can't stand sites that ONLY look out for their mods. Fuck that. Bayoumike has offered me a free sample, but I have yet to take him up on it. I might get him to send it to a buddy of mine who is very happy with his service so far.

Having said all that, I have yet to get one solitary single complaint about this guy. In fact I have gotten the exact reverse as far as feedback goes. And that's why I am confused. Why haven't any of the members of any other board complained? And yet, bayoumike seems to indicate there is something going on which corroborates chemo's complaint.

Color me concerned and confused. But at this point, this either needs to get resolved on both sides or I will need more info to make some kind of intelligent decision.

TX-

I hate to sound like the little board troll looking for attention, so Ill let Chemo speak for himself, but he said he has many e-mails from members wanting to know why LR will not respond to their e-mails. Since LR's banner is on Chemo's site, the members will the need to PM Chemo to ask why LR isnt responding to them. Chemo is not the type of man to post e-mails exchanged between himself and LR (Mike) but here are some threads for you to browse if you get a chance:

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5173

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6164

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6074

YellowJacket said:
TX-

I hate to sound like the little board troll looking for attention,

Oh yeah, YJ, you're a troll, lol. :rolleyes:

I've gotta run, but I'll try and check those threads out tomorrow.

TxLonghorn said:
Oh yeah, YJ, you're a troll, lol. :rolleyes:

I've gotta run, but I'll try and check those threads out tomorrow.

Haha, ok brother......

- YJ (the Board Troll) :D

Tx,

I respect your position as ADMIN of this board especially since I share the same core values. I have not sampled Mike's products, even though they were offered for free, in lieu of his promise to service my members to his best ability.

The issue here is that he has a 50% ship rate AS OF LATE (roughly from the feedback) and my contact to him for resolution has escalated all day via email exchange. I am not disputing the fact that the orders that do get shipped are received timely but rather the ones that are delayed for weeks and others that have never been shipped.

Today there has been 15 emails between us and he has not asked once which members are having troubles. We could have stopped this before it got this far if his initial response to me was, "which members can I help?" instead of the condescending tone he took.

At the beginning most everyone was being taken care of promptly..at the most a few day T/A time! As of late their back orders are swamping them and they are losing orders...those are the ones I am concerned with.

Instead of giving everyone double their order for a late shipment why not just stock enough to get it out the first time???

Chemo

Chemo, that is a lie.....I asked you to provide me with links to the complaints bc from my end I had not heard of anything so how can I resolve a problem that has not been given to me to begin with. What I was stating in the post on anabolicminds as to the problems needing to be dealt with is simply to try to get a response from those members that have issues. I have yet to receive a list of members with complaints from chemo but he surely is quick to call someone a thief. I go out of my way to help all my customers. And Chemo since you have all the connections in china...why not have them send you a couple of kilos and see how far it gets past customs. After all this and being called a thief on your part...I do not want to have anything to do with your board. I want my banner off your site. I don't want anything to do with your freebie members and MIA complaints of non-delivered goods. I will take care of any and all of my customers who come to me with a concern but as far as dealing with you, I never asked to advertise on your board.....you contacted me and for what reason. You didn't want money then what did you want? I have strong, well-respected boards backing me and I NEVER have a complaint. I never even heard of your board before you contacted me and I thought I would give it a try...it never hurts to make new friends in this biz. Obviously you cannot be a friend. I want you to go to any other "big" boards including this one and find complaints about my customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back