anabolicminds admins threating liquidresearch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I got some links to the complaints I can see where the confusion has happened. Our merchant account sends out a shipped email notification when we go online to check the orders received and confirm the order. It is not us but the online merchant source. I am contacting the company to see if we can resolve this email being sent. CHemo this is not our fault and we are not trying to mislead anyone on their shipping status. I have contacted all customers who ordered and any delays or backordering issues are compensated. I offer free products for any troubles that arise that are out of our hands. I hope this isolated issue and mis-communication will not have our customers lose faith in our services. It would be disturbing to be sent an email saying your order has been shipped and then another saying that it had not been shipped yet a day or two later. This will be corrected so no one thinks we are lying to them or trying to give them the run around.

bayoumike said:
Chemo, that is a lie.....I asked you to provide me with links to the complaints bc from my end I had not heard of anything so how can I resolve a problem that has not been given to me to begin with. What I was stating in the post on anabolicminds as to the problems needing to be dealt with is simply to try to get a response from those members that have issues. I have yet to receive a list of members with complaints from chemo but he surely is quick to call someone a thief. I go out of my way to help all my customers. And Chemo since you have all the connections in china...why not have them send you a couple of kilos and see how far it gets past customs. After all this and being called a thief on your part...I do not want to have anything to do with your board. I want my banner off your site. I don't want anything to do with your freebie members and MIA complaints of non-delivered goods. I will take care of any and all of my customers who come to me with a concern but as far as dealing with you, I never asked to advertise on your board.....you contacted me and for what reason. You didn't want money then what did you want? I have strong, well-respected boards backing me and I NEVER have a complaint. I never even heard of your board before you contacted me and I thought I would give it a try...it never hurts to make new friends in this biz. Obviously you cannot be a friend. I want you to go to any other "big" boards including this one and find complaints about my customer service.
WTF?

You did not once email me requesting ANY member info...except this last one which I will gladly post for you. I notice that the time sent was after the time for this post....hhhhhmmmm...I wonder if that was planned?

Called you a thief? Nope...those were your words. Once again, I will gladly post the email as you obviously have no aversion to it. Your putting a spin on this and I will have to un-spin it since the statements are derogatory.

Why don't I import powders from China and try to get them past customs? Bro, I import powders from China EVERY MONTH for my business...only a small glitch a few months ago with customs. Remember, I have a business that is dependent on my regular imports from my China base.

My freebie members? WTF is wrong with you?? YOU'RE THE ONE OFFERING THEM FREEBIES FOR BAD SERVICE!!! I never asked you to give them free product or double their order...that was YOUR decision in recognition of shitty service. Check the threads...they don't even want your freebies and MERELY REQUEST THEIR ORIGINAL ORDER BE SHIPPED. I'll be sure to pass the message to them for you though...

Why did I come to you and give you free banner space? Because I want my members to have the best tools at their disposal. Once again, I am looking out for my members. It is a service I do for them and you to ensure the right sellers are in touch with the right buyers.

Go to a "big" board? I don't know if you aware but this board we're posting on is not much larger than AM.

You started this thread and we came to an understanding that it would go as far as YOU WANTED IT TO. You posted this and now your trying to find a way out of it...don't draw Steroidology into this shitball over your fight. We were exchanging heated emails earlier and YOU chose to take it to the open forum...NOT ME. I'm only here defending myself.

...and I never wanted to be your friend. Go back to our first email of the day and review it. All I asked was for you to answer those damn emails...

Chemo

bayoumike said:
Now that I got some links to the complaints I can see where the confusion has happened. Our merchant account sends out a shipped email notification when we go online to check the orders received and confirm the order. It is not us but the online merchant source. I am contacting the company to see if we can resolve this email being sent. CHemo this is not our fault and we are not trying to mislead anyone on their shipping status. I have contacted all customers who ordered and any delays or backordering issues are compensated. I offer free products for any troubles that arise that are out of our hands. I hope this isolated issue and mis-communication will not have our customers lose faith in our services. It would be disturbing to be sent an email saying your order has been shipped and then another saying that it had not been shipped yet a day or two later. This will be corrected so no one thinks we are lying to them or trying to give them the run around.
We could have discovered this way before it escalated to this if you would have worked with me on the first damn email, Mike. I'm not sure my "freebie" members will listen to though...

Chemo

I should never have brought this to the board to begin with...that was my fault. Especially now that I can see that it has been a confusion with the new system we are using since we no longer are dealing with paypal. This whole situation has been blown out of context and I am sorry if I thought the complaints were from the free products I have been sending to the mods and admin over there. Those are the freebies I was referring to, not compensation for delayed shipping. I thought I was doing a good thing to provide products to your members. I can see how it looked to you now, if you thought I was giving the runaround to your customers. It was not us who sent out those shipped status emails. The real update came when I stated the backorder with compensation for delay shipment with a free product of choice and express shipping. It is good that you are looking out for your members but you jumped the gun today to say you were going to go to the other boards with complaints about us without even giving us the links to the concern. Those are isolated issues anyway and all I had known from your board is the massive response for the offer to give free products to the mods and admin over there. I want this settled and we can part ties. Your members will be taken care of and that is that.....the other issue is the nolva running out in the middle of processing orders. We got hit hard on ordering this past week due to recent exposure and we are working to get caught up. I even put a link on our site on our shipping policy and what is expected if an order is delayed to better explain to our customers.

bayoumike said:
...It is good that you are looking out for your members but you jumped the gun today to say you were going to go to the other boards with complaints about us without even giving us the links to the concern.

...I had known from your board is the massive response for the offer to give free products to the mods and admin over there.
Here we go again...you trying to place the blame on my shoulders for YOU jumping the gun and posting this thread. I contacted you to resolve this and not have it escalate. My exact words were that I would put the word out to other ADMINS and MODS...NOT openly post on any forum. Once again, review your emails.

We have 11 MODS total for our entire board...don't make it sound like they are swamping you with freebie orders. Out of the some 800+ orders you profess monthly they could not comprise a significant portion of your volume. Don't make my MODS out to be your scapegoats.

Chemo

I am not blaiming you this my fault for jumping the gun and I will say it over and over again, just take my apology and thats it I posted on a open board to the world that it was my fault for posting it here.

Gotta bump Mike and LiquidResearch.
All members including myself at IntenseTraining are satisfied with their prompt and fast service.
Im also a member at 7-8 other popular BB boards and heard nothing but great things about LR.

If there's any problems with orders people should contact Mike via Email or PM instead of posting threads. Things can get resolved way faster and smoother this way IMO.
Canuck4

Chemo said:

Go to a "big" board? I don't know if you aware but this board we're posting on is not much larger than AM.

Chemo

after reading this post I went over and checked out AM. well, I disagree chemo. AM opened up 3 and a half months before steroidology but steroidology still has more members and much more traffic. personally i do consider this one of the bigger boards. as far as traffic per day goes, i would say that off the top of my head, only bolex and elite get more. and they have been around for years, this site has been around for less then 5 months. there is no doubt in my mind that as long as biggie and tx keep running this ship, it will be the biggest board out there in a matter of a year.

anyways thats my voice. im a big steroidology fan and love how far this board has progessed in the very short time it has been around and i found your post to be a bit of a dig against this board because comparing AM to this board in terms of being 'big', well, AM just does not compare. sure you guys have done a good job over there but the people here have done an exceptional job and like i said, this board is 'big' and its only going to get bigger.

w

Canuck4 said:
...If there's any problems with orders people should contact Mike via Email or PM instead of posting threads. Things can get resolved way faster and smoother this way IMO.
Canuck4
I did contact him via email...and HE'S the one that posted this thread NOT ME.

Chemo

warlord said:
after reading this post I went over and checked out AM. well, I disagree chemo. AM opened up 3 and a half months before steroidology but steroidology still has more members and much more traffic. personally i do consider this one of the bigger boards. as far as traffic per day goes, i would say that off the top of my head, only bolex and elite get more. and they have been around for years, this site has been around for less then 5 months. there is no doubt in my mind that as long as biggie and tx keep running this ship, it will be the biggest board out there in a matter of a year.

anyways thats my voice. im a big steroidology fan and love how far this board has progessed in the very short time it has been around and i found your post to be a bit of a dig against this board because comparing AM to this board in terms of being 'big', well, AM just does not compare. sure you guys have done a good job over there but the people here have done an exceptional job and like i said, this board is 'big' and its only going to get bigger.

w
You obviosuly missed the next part where I ask MIKE not to bring Steroidology into his fight. It was Mike that brought them up and I merely responded.

Chemo

I hear you.
It wasnt directed towards you though.
Im just saying, if theres any problems with orders they should contact him personally.
I did and he corrected the problem immediately and sended out a few free products also :)

Chemo said:
I did contact him via email...and HE'S the one that posted this thread NOT ME.

Chemo

just to let everyone know there are no problems with anyones orders this posted started because I jumped the gun because the admins over at anabolicminds said that I was not doing a very good job not answering emails, so thats what started all of this , so please everone just let it die

Chemo said:
You obviosuly missed the next part where I ask MIKE not to bring Steroidology into his fight. It was Mike that brought them up and I merely responded.

Chemo

no i didnt miss it. i just quoted part of your post and responded. its cool. i was just pointing out that i do consider this board to be one of the 'big' boards. no big deal.

and i do agree. it was pretty childish to come to another board and start a fight like mike did. but its obvious that he came here because he knew he would get a big audience.

im glad to see this issue seems to be on its way to getting settled though.

I personally think that mike has a top notch service over there at LR.
He has taken care of me and many members of the various board I work at. I refer him to all my friends and continue to do so.

Sure your order may not be there in 2 days at times but for the price who the fuck cares, he is still saving me about 40$ when i order ldex.
and i know i will get it within 5 days.

and the most import thing to remeber is YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE!

His service is growing so fast im sure he cannot get to all the emails he gets and does his best to answer the ones with priority. what i suggest he does do is put up a FAQ area, this may help in reducing the stupid emails and common questions i sure he answers 100 times.ed

Liquid research is great and I post at 4 different boards and I have never heard anything bad about them. My shit from BB.com takes longer than it is supposed to EVERY time. Anything over the net other than LR has never gotten to me on time and I buy alot of shit online. I really don't see how AM can have so many dissastified members and be the only one out of the 4 I post at to complain about LR. Maybe I am missing something. It takes people months to get "other supps" I know I order my shit all together before I think of cycles. I don't know, sounds confusing.

damn this must be my biggest fight of all times...LOL, I did not know it would get this big, and for the mods and the admin of steroidology I am very sorry for bringing this to your board, ya'll have been nothing but good to me so I will say I am very sorry for this I guess this is why i came here in the first place because this is a great board

Oh ya and BB.com said my next order would be free shipping 2 fuckin dollars wow. Mike replaced my order and a free one of my choice, might I add there are products that are $100 and not just $50 which he did not care about. Yippee maybe I can order $75 dollars worth of shit from BB.com and get a free "Water fucking bottle." Come on, nowadays you are lucky to be able to return items to Target for faulty things. Keep your prices the way they are and keep making good stuff Mike, I can't count the people I have heard mention LR. Whatevers going on is none of my business but LR is great.

Johnny Cut said:
I personally think that mike has a top notch service over there at LR.
He has taken care of me and many members of the various board I work at. I refer him to all my friends and continue to do so.

Sure your order may not be there in 2 days at times but for the price who the fuck cares, he is still saving me about 40$ when i order ldex.
and i know i will get it within 5 days.

and the most import thing to remeber is YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE!

His service is growing so fast im sure he cannot get to all the emails he gets and does his best to answer the ones with priority. what i suggest he does do is put up a FAQ area, this may help in reducing the stupid emails and common questions i sure he answers 100 times.ed

thanks bro, you are very cool guy also, it's about time some one came in and took up for me I was getting smashed..LOL

Ya this board does rock. Lots of traffic and I never get flames from anyone. Smart fuckers post here too. The mods are good at getting back to you unlike alot of boards. A shady business will make money but a trustworthy one will make a hell of a lot more.

Ifrit said:
Oh ya and BB.com said my next order would be free shipping 2 fuckin dollars wow. Mike replaced my order and a free one of my choice, might I add there are products that are $100 and not just $50 which he did not care about. Yippee maybe I can order $75 dollars worth of shit from BB.com and get a free "Water fucking bottle." Come on, nowadays you are lucky to be able to return items to Target for faulty things. Keep your prices the way they are and keep making good stuff Mike, I can't count the people I have heard mention LR. Whatevers going on is none of my business but LR is great.

thanks bro for taking up for me, just for that your next order is free so email me and let me know your shipping info, and I do not care how big your order will be either, but please don't ask for 100 bottles...LOL...just joking bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back