Anadrol 50

LuvtheSauce

i have only used dbol in the past and want to try something different in my next bulker. was wondering how many people would suggest anadrol. i dont care how bloated i get or any of that stuff, i only care about strength and results. what dosage and for how long would you guys suggest running the drol for?

50mg ED for 6 weeks and you'll be lovin it. Just wanted to post that up here before all the liver toxicity replies that are sure to come.

well, if people post about liver toxicity, i have a study that will prove it is all hype. I ran it for 4 weeks. Gained 15 lbs. lost 5 lbs of water, retained 10.

Right On!! I loved it myself, although at time I could tell the blood pressure was too high. But for strength and overall mass gains, a-bombs rank up there pretty high.

It is great for mass, but get ready to hold alot of water. I tried it twice and I really don't care for it, I much prefer D-bol!

well, if people post about liver toxicity, i have a study that will prove it is all hype
actually there are also studies that show AD's to be the only steroid to be directly connected to liver failure.

GOON said:
I read on MESOMORPH.NET that Anadrol is conected to cancer.Check it in the drug profiles

No, he means the studies, like at least the abstracts of the studies, not the second-hand BS that gets posted on some of the sites. Some of the info in these "profiles", that gets shuttled from board to board, is just flat-out wrong.
What is said, positive and negative, about some AAS, can be very inaccurate once you've read the actual study. Enjoy your research.

yup, those profiles are pretty much worthless/outdated. I think we need to update them over there.lol

Yes, it has been related to cancer, but this was after 6 months of continuos usage. Whos gonna use 100mg for 6 months? Im sure dbol or Winstrol (winny) woudl do the same.
heres one i paraphrased, anyone can dig up the whole write up:
I think oral toxicity is overrated. I read a study about anadrol, the supposed most toxic of them all. It was done on elderly men, ages 65-80. They were divided into 3 groups. One placebo, one 50mg ed, and one 100mg ed. In 6 weeks, there were no siginifigant changes in PSA, total or LDL chloresterol levels, or fasting triglycerides. However in the 50 and 100mg groups, HDL chloresterol was reduced by 19 and 23 points respectively. Liver values increased only in the 100mg group(transaminases AST and ALT), but they were not dramatic, and not accompanied by hepatic enlargement or the development of a serious liver condition.

refs cited:
Effects of oral androgens on muscle and metabolism in older, community-dwelling men. Schroeder et al. A, J Physiol Endocrinal Metab 284: E120-28

It's hard to keep the gains you make on drol. At least that's been my experience. 6 weeks of 50mg ED is pushing the envelop too. 4 weeks of Anadrol 50 ED is my personal limit.

To determine whether oxymetholone increases lean body mass (LBM) and skeletal muscle strength in older persons, 31 men 65-80 yr of age were randomized to placebo (group 1) or 50 mg (group 2) or 100 mg (group 3) daily for 12 wk. For the three groups, total LBM increased by 0.0 +/- 0.6, 3.3 +/- 1.2 (P < 0.001), and 4.2 +/- 2.4 kg (P < 0.001), respectively. Trunk fat decreased by 0.2 +/- 0.4, 1.7 +/- 1.0 (P = 0.018), and 2.2 +/- 0.9 kg (P = 0.005) in groups 1, 2, and 3, respectively. Relative increases in 1-repetition maximum (1-RM) strength for biaxial chest press of 8.2 +/- 9.2 and 13.9 +/- 8.1% in the two active treatment groups were significantly different from the change (-0.8 +/- 4.3%) for the placebo group (P < 0.03). For lat pull-down, 1-RM changed by -0.6 +/- 8.3, 8.8 +/- 15.1, and 18.4 +/- 21.0% for the groups, respectively (1-way ANOVA, P = 0.019). The pattern of changes among the groups for LBM and upper-body strength suggested that changes might be related to dose. Alanine aminotransferase increased by 72 +/- 67 U/l in group 3 (P < 0.001), and HDL-cholesterol decreased by -19 +/- 9 and -23 +/- 18 mg/dl in groups 2 and 3, respectively (P = 0.04 and P = 0.008). Thus oxymetholone improved LBM and maximal voluntary muscle strength and decreased fat mass in older men.

I cant remember where i read this it wasent that long ago nither but it said that takeing 1 Anadrol a day is equivlent 2 takeing 27 d-bols a day stress 2 the liver

Back