Anadrol and Tren?

P

putin

Would this be a good combo? I got 40 100mg anadrols laying around. Would it be a good idea to run this with tren or is it overkill?

i think i would have some test in there if i were you bro... running the risk of getting a limp dick from the tren isn;t something id like to mess with... trens, pretty strong anyway what cycle number is this for you?

Decided to do 6weeks of anadrol at 100-150mg/day. Tren enanthate 400mg/week for 6weeks. And running test enanthate at 400mg/week thruout. Boldenone 400mg/week for 6 weeks. Total of 18 weeks.

Die$eL~Man said:
you will be a walking timebomb !
Why do you say that? It's only my first cycle.

Ok, I'll drop the EQ and cut the cycle short at 12 weeks. Then let my body recoop.

Why don't you just do the Test Enan if this is your first cycle?
16 weeks with about 3 or 4 different compounds...and your first cycle...that is not smart!

putin said:
Why do you say that? It's only my first cycle.

Ok, I'll drop the EQ and cut the cycle short at 12 weeks. Then let my body recoop.

this is your first cycle???????????????
:rolleyes2

your going to have so much stuff going on with that youll have no idea where its coming from..the good parts and the bad parts..

If i were you i would not run that cycle..
how about a test only cycle first? better yet how bout some info like your stats, training history and cycle goals?

putin said:
Decided to do 6weeks of anadrol at 100-150mg/day. Tren enanthate 400mg/week for 6weeks. And running test enanthate at 400mg/week thruout. Boldenone 400mg/week for 6 weeks. Total of 18 weeks.

so youre going to run them back to back and not stacked together? all together your looking at only six weeks. where are you getting 18?
I wont be the only one to say this cycle really sucks. you have longer ester compounds but only goin for 6 weeks with them. test enanthate, and boldenone, at least 10 weeks.

putin said:

Are you tring to win the award for the most ridiculous first cycle ever ??

That cycle sucks big time, whether it's a first or twelth, it still sucks.

2 enanthate esters for 6 weeks, and EQ for 6 weeks.......... :smashcomp

I sincerely hope this is a joke, and judging by some of your other comments of late, I am pretty sure this is just someones dupe account, cause sensability like this does not come naturally to many. :dunno: :dunno:

I finished my 2nd cycle just 4 week's ago and it was d-bol 1-5, test 1-10 at 500mg spit in two shots weekly and saw great gains. I went from 210 to 245, now down to 235 and holding it there. Im runnin the same thing again in April, this is fine for a beginner, it's nice seeing how you react to just the test since it will be the base of your cycles from here on out.

I'm just busting your balls guys. This isnt my first cycle. I dont know any newbie that would even think of tren and drol as their first, common sense.

I'm 5'10, 218 10%bf. The cycle of 12week test, first 6week drol, followed by 6week tren, I got this cycle from the links you guys posted in the first few responses. I think "big cat" or whatever his name recommended doing it like that. So I thought I'd give it a go. Here's a clear view of the recommended cycle:

1-6 drol 100-150mg/d
6-12 parabolan 400mg/w
1-12 test enanthate 400mg/w

or

1-6 parabolan 400mg/w
1-12 EQ 400mg/w

Last edited:
putin said:
I'm just busting your balls guys. This isnt my first cycle. I dont know any newbie that would even think of tren and drol as their first, common sense.

I'm 5'10, 218 10%bf. The cycle of 12week test, first 6week drol, followed by 6week tren, I got this cycle from the links you guys posted in the first few responses. I think "big cat" or whatever his name recommended doing it like that. So I thought I'd give it a go. Here's a clear view of the recommended cycle:

1-6 drol 100-150mg/d
6-12 parabolan 400mg/w

or

1-6 parabolan 400mg/w
1-12 EQ 400mg/w

bro i posted that link.. that cycle looks like this

1-12 test enan
1-6 drol
7-12 tren ace

StoneColdNTO said:

2 enanthate esters for 6 weeks, and EQ for 6 weeks.......... :smashcomp

I sincerely hope this is a joke, and judging by some of your other comments of late, I am pretty sure this is just someones dupe account, cause sensability like this does not come naturally to many. :dunno: :dunno:

kojie said:
bro i posted that link.. that cycle looks like this

1-12 test enan
1-6 drol
7-12 tren ace
yeah, this is what I'm gonna try. Tren enth instead of ace tho.

StoneColdNTO said:

hahaha, funny but so true

putin said:
yeah, this is what I'm gonna try. Tren enth instead of ace tho.

yes but enanathate is a long ester which means it will take you 4-5 weeks to really start feeling it, acetate is much more fast acting so you notice within a week or so. This is why it says acetate for 6 weeks, if you want to do enanathate you should be going longer

Bimmer said:
yes but enanathate is a long ester which means it will take you 4-5 weeks to really start feeling it, acetate is much more fast acting so you notice within a week or so. This is why it says acetate for 6 weeks, if you want to do enanathate you should be going longer
I'll do that. Thanks.

Back