anadrol gear bunk or does it take time?

supersky

Hey I'm 5'11" 160 pounds just started my first cycle of test 400 stacked with 100 MG of anadrol been on the anadrol for a week and doesn't seem I've gained any weight does it take a bit for the anadrol to get into your system or did I get bunk gear?

Hey I'm 5'11" 160 pounds just started my first cycle of test 400 stacked with 100 MG of anadrol been on the anadrol for a week and doesn't seem I've gained any weight does it take a bit for the anadrol to get into your system or did I get bunk gear?

you'd feel the drol by now, though, weight will depend on how much you're eating.

If you aren't eating at a caloric surplus you won't be gaining anything

I'm 28 my diet consists of eggs oatmeal in morning shake and bagel chicken and rice pasta with meat sauce post workout shake and a steak and potato and veggies I started this diet about the same time I started the cycle

I started a 5000 calorie a day diet a few days before I started the cycle

NO your not eating 5k calories a day....do you really know what that entails ? SERIOUSLY ?
NO WAY son

I m 5 ft 11 too 209 in the avi or 50 pds heavier than you. Test with 100 mg of Anadrol is just silly with water control issues. If ur not swelling like a bullfrog in 10 more day it s not real. If it s real ur RBC will go up in addition to water weight liver gonna LOVE IT TOO. . I personally hated for the headaches. Bp issues.

No disrespect intented..just be HONEST.

Last edited:
I'm 28 my diet consists of eggs oatmeal in morning shake and bagel chicken and rice pasta with meat sauce post workout shake and a steak and potato and veggies I started this diet about the same time I started the cycle

so like 1600 cals that my gf eats

The shakes a drink are a mass gainer each shake is just over 900 calories alone I got the diet off DO NOT ADD LINKS TO OUTSIDE NON SPONSOR SITE and it said it was 5000 calories a day....

Last edited by a moderator:
I started a 5000 calorie a day diet a few days before I started the cycle
5000 cals a day at 160lbs?
Youd grow off of 3000 to 3500 cals a day with your weight as is
I am 232lbs right now and i am only eating 4000 cals a day and adding 1.5lbs a week
U probs need nomore the 250g pro a week, keep your fats low at 50-60g, and fill the rest in with carbs and adjust accordingly to how much weight u are gaining
Myself i do better.keeping timing my carbs morning, post/pre workout so 3 outta my 5 meals ill have carbs added in to thos meals
Obv depends on alot of factors activity levels ect ect byt u should weigh more naturally at 5'11 160lbs
Bro everyone has to start somewhere i am not knocking u by all.means but thats a wack of food wasted there plus u are gonna only gain so much muscle per week on gear
I would gun for 1.5 to 2lbs a week gain per week
Your first cycle your not gonna come out lookkibg like the hulk as it takes years to develop good mass to your frame

Last edited:
OP just listen and do exactly what Matt says hes like our Guru

It's funny that he's such a disaster, yet still uses himself as an example for others.

Need admins to create a signature or subtitle that warns people not to listen to him

That doesn't sound right. I question the quality of your drol.

It's funny that he's such a disaster, yet still uses himself as an example for others.

Need admins to create a signature or subtitle that warns people not to listen to him
Lmao u and your shinny blue speedo undy's
Bro whatcha weigh 180lbs at most? Let me guess at 5'6 as its always the short dudes that talk alot of shit and end up with a broken nose all the time and wonder why
U talk alot of shit man for someone that thinks they know everything about gear and training
Must be the aussie in u
Maybe u wanna consider building your upper back bro since u lnow everything as looking at your avi u have absolutly no taper what so ever and your a bodybuilder? Lmao

Last edited:
Lmao u and your shinny blue speedo undy's
Bro whatcha weigh 180lbs at most? Let me guess at 5'6 as its always the short dudes that talk alot of shit and end up with a broken nose all the time and wonder why
U talk alot of shit man for someone that thinks they know everything about gear and training
Must be the aussie in u
Maybe u wanna consider building your upper back bro since u lnow everything as looking at your avi u have absolutly no taper what so ever and your a bodybuilder? Lmao

things we know about Matt:
- has spoken openly about killing people with no remorse
- former drug addict that transferred to steroid addict
- can't maintain a diet to save his life
- ignores advice and poor blood work, blasts steroids constantly
- horrible family man and poor role model for any child
- narcissistic and posts endlessly about himself
- thin skin
- little man syndrome, always worried about his size compared to others
- just exposed himself as a racist

Enjoy mediocrity for the rest of your life, if your little mind can comprehend it.

Thanks for the pointers there onks
Yes u little bro u telling people they need to eat more or your gf eats more then them
Take a look in thr mirror little guy before talking shit!
Just cause u hop on stage doesnt mean shit all
Obv u need to work on things yiurself
Maybe eat more yourself and or beef up your upper back as well
I dunno u have never posted one single pic other then the nice lighting and being all spray tanned with professional photography

Last edited:
Back