Anadrol or Dbol?

Jello Biafra

It would be my first experience with orals. I'm kind of leaning towards the anadrol. I'm not really worried about sides. The only thing that sounds sucky is the dbol back pain. Other than that, I could deal.

Which would be best to kick start a test/deca cycle?

havent done anadrol yet but im on dbol and the back pumps are killing me. Im lovin the gains and Im glad im doing it but havent done drol to compare it.

I vote dbol for the first time oral user.

For me, the dbol pain sets in mostly at higher doses. Now, I've only done Reforvit-B tabs, which are 25mg. They can be easily broken in half. At doses up to 37.5mg/day, my back is tolerable. It's when I make that jump from 37.5 to 50mg/day that the really intense pain sets in. In the past I've lacked that bit of discipline and self control to stop at 37.5mg/day, I've fallen for the "if some is good, more is better" mindset.

Well, now I'm on anadrol. I started out last week at 100mg/day, two 50mg tabs. After one week, I thought it wasn't really kicking in like I expected, so I upped it to 150mg/day. Well, it has kicked in big time, my whole upper body is pumped, I'm carrying some bloat, have some telltale signs of high blood pressure, and I'm getting the beginnings of that same lower back pain. So as of right now, I'm stepping it back down to 100mg/day, to see what happens.

Anadrol doseage recommendations are all over the map. You'll read one guy who says he grows like a weed on 50mg/day, and another who says he doesn't feel a thing at less than 150mg/day.

Last edited:
I love Test and Dbol combo ! It kicks ass big time ! Just started my first Test and Drol cycle so I ' ll let you know how it goes ! Some folks swear by it ! Peace !

I'm on anadrol right now, and I've come to the conclusion that it's no fun at all. I'm doing fine in the size and strength gains department, things are going well in the gym, but I feel fatigued all the rest of the time. And as SMACKAVELI says, it has killed my appetite.

However, the lower back pain has not been a problem at all. I started this cycle with 30 Body Research Bonalone anadrols from Thailand, which is what I was on when I wrote my original message upthread. When those were gone, I switched to ML anadrol tabs http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18070&highlight=make+love+tabs which seem to be milder than the Bonalones, as far as side-effects go. I was able to step them back up to 150mg/day with no re-emergence of the back pain issues.

i've never had the back pain the so many people complain about. maybe my doses aren't high enough. the highest i've ever been on dbol was 45mg. i've never experienced any sides other than bloating either.

i have never done drol but i am currently doing dbol and my bench is up 65lbs in 29 days, i have done other gear but never had gains like this before

I just finished up at Test, Deca, Dbol cycle and I loved it. The only negative side I had from the Dbol was the back pumps. Next time I will take some taurine like Jeff suggested. If the taurine works, then I will run Dbol with every bulking cycle.

Back