Anadrol/Swollen ankles/lower calves

DozerSoldier

Anadrol 50mg/day
25mg AM/PM
On feet all day at work in boots.
Take boots off,
Indentation in leg from where boot was tied.
Ankles somewhat swollen.

Guessing water retention and being on feet all shift?
Is this normal?

Read some places people saying "Edema, run for your lives, seek medical attention ASAP"

Last edited:
What else are you taking? Any test? Maybe an AI?

No? Then that's your problem. Water retention from raised estrogen. I'm not gonna go into all the reasons you're fucking up big time. Do your own research. The answers are in the stickies.

Your reasoning skills are seriously lacking, but you can read, right?

What else are you taking? Any test? Maybe an AI?

No? Then that's your problem. Water retention from raised estrogen. I'm not gonna go into all the reasons you're fucking up big time. Do your own research. The answers are in the stickies.

Your reasoning skills are seriously lacking, but you can read, right?

Well OP sounds like you just got blasted ^^^ but I tell you it's for a good reason. :mad:

:Pat: you just got some tabs and thought you would do what ?? Oh that's right you didn't give it ANY thought. My friends advise ^^^ is solid.

Now as far as the swelling you need to understand the cause and then that would tell you is you are in deep shit and be frightened. If it was heart disease yes you would have cause but if no heart problem then no fear.

That being said it is for you do follow the above all the way through to getting educated. YOU needed test and an AI....

Last edited:
< crickets>

I wish I had a dollar for every one that came on ology with a shitty idea of a cycle only to disappear and not return to face the music. Makes me hesitant to even offer advice, aka, waste my time.

I try not to be condensending and mean until they seem unteachable and come back ' I don't care what you say I'm doing it anyway'.

I can't stress enough how this AAS shit can leave lasting effects if not respected

< crickets>

I wish I had a dollar for every one that came on ology with a shitty idea of a cycle only to disappear and not return to face the music. Makes me hesitant to even offer advice, aka, waste my time.

I try not to be condensending and mean until they seem unteachable and come back ' I don't care what you say I'm doing it anyway'.

I can't stress enough how this AAS shit can leave lasting effects if not respected

That^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is why I mostly read. Selfish? Maybe. In the end most of these kids do what they wanna do anyway. It's sad!

Test E. 500mg week.12 weeks Ventrogluteal 24gX1" 250mg/wk
Anadrol 50mg ED ( 25mg AM/PM) 4 weeks (day 23)
Age 36 BF18-20%
200lbs.
5'11"
No labs

Nolva/Clomid on hand.
Can get anything I need.

Will snap an image of condition shortly.

What is the validity of this statement copied/pasted multiple sites?
"Anadrol is quite a special steroid in that sense, since in spite of being a DHT derivative, which can not aromatise into estrogen, it still causes estrogen related side effects. It is still not 100% clear to the scientific community to as how anadrol is capable of causing estrogen related side effects, but there seems to be a general consensus that it can directly activate the estrogen receptors without going through modifications. Therefore, it is useless to use AI's on anadrol cycles, since the aromatase enzymes are not involved in the estrogen related side effects. Therefore, only one option is left here - to reduce the estrogen receptors that are activated by anadrol, and the best compound for this are the selectice estrogen receptor modulators (SERM), such as nolvadex, which should be taken at a dosage of 50 mgs per day."

Last edited:
Test E. 500mg week.12 weeks Ventrogluteal 24gX1" 250mg/wk
Anadrol 50mg ED ( 25mg AM/PM) 4 weeks (day 23)
Age 36 BF18-20%
200lbs.
5'11"
No labs

Nolva/Clomid on hand.
Can get anything I need.

Will snap an image of condition shortly.

What is the validity of this statement copied/pasted multiple sites?
"Anadrol is quite a special steroid in that sense, since in spite of being a DHT derivative, which can not aromatise into estrogen, it still causes estrogen related side effects. It is still not 100% clear to the scientific community to as how anadrol is capable of causing estrogen related side effects, but there seems to be a general consensus that it can directly activate the estrogen receptors without going through modifications. Therefore, it is useless to use AI's on anadrol cycles, since the aromatase enzymes are not involved in the estrogen related side effects. Therefore, only one option is left here - to reduce the estrogen receptors that are activated by anadrol, and the best compound for this are the selectice estrogen receptor modulators (SERM), such as nolvadex, which should be taken at a dosage of 50 mgs per day."

At your BF% you will probably have some Estrogen sides. Listen to the statement you copied and it is valid. Hence why not keep it simple and just use the Test. You will need an Ai at 500mgs test most likely.

I stick , myself, with data that I understand and have the experience with.. just saying

Remember to get the BF% down it will be your diet and training.

Look at my age and on cycle I get this all the time. I then know my E2 is too high. It is normal to get filled up after a day at work or what ever and for it to subside when off your feet and prop them up.

Only to come back again and subside again....so not dangerous as you were worried, no heart problems etc..... But E is running too high. What is the magic # who knows for you or me... Just know it isn't correct where it is at. .....

Thanks for the help guys. I was supposed to inject last night, but had to pull a double shift (16 hours) then 5 hours sleep. This only happens every now and then.

I am going to increase water intake. Monitor sodium.

I usually get 9 hours sleep... 8 minimum. Once in a great while I am next on list to be hit with double shift because someone from third shift calls in sick. I work second shift.

No AI. I have manual blood pressure monitor...but getting electronic tomorrow.
Feel somewhat better knowing someone has experienced this, and that I have a higher chance that I won't randomly fall over dead while talking to someone. That could scar them for life I am sure...

Last edited:
An AI would alleviate your problem unless you drink salt water.

Are you having any other high estro symptoms like tender nips?
Water retention is just one issue when estrogen gets elevated

Only other issue is small amount of electrolyte imbalance. Basically toward end of day, drinking alot of water, and pissing so much.... I can get small intense muscle cramps.
I went to doctor for this prior to starting cycle.
Electrolyte levels were normal at time of test.

An example would be like last night, I leaned forward while standing and put my forarms on a counter...
my lat and lower chest/abdominal region got a sharp cramp that I quickly stood up and stretched out.
Can get them in my traps and neck as well.
Not constantly happening, but pretty consistently every night I get some small form of a cramping sensation.

Another one could be while turning body to pin gluteus medias. I combat that by turning body past needed range of motion, then settling back into needed trunk rotation.

No other symptoms.
I would think drinking all this water would flush out
Alot of electrolytes.
I do eat alot, but don't add salt to food.
I eat peanuts throughout the day that are either lightly salted or not.
About half a cup total here and there from a baggy.
Some days I might have maybe 3 handfull of sunflower seeds Salsa Jalapeno flavored throughout the day. Nothing major.

Energy and sex drive are beast. No problems there. Not depressed or stressed out. Mental state is good. Motivation up.

Last edited:
Back