anadrol vs dbol

mikert

hey guys im condering adding dbol or anadrol to my test e cycle.ivs tried dbol but not anadrol.whatss your guys opinion on both,gains/sides.

the sides of adrol imo highly outweight those of dbols even at a high dose. stick with the dbols.

Imo, they both good. I like both and run both. Either way its a win win.

I am running Anadrol 50 mg now on my third week and have never run D-Bol before. The sides haven't been to bad. Some chest zits and some slight lower back pain which I think is from my kidney due to the water retention.

Some people like to run both, I have tried 50mg anadrol, 30mg dbol for a few weeks and the pumps were unreal, felt like my skin was going to rip off my forearms.

wow anadrol and dbol together , with some tren .. big body, big box , go slow and steady .. i say pick one or the other .. for me seems dbol was more of a strength gain , and anadrol more water and size.. but thats just me.

hey guys im condering adding dbol or anadrol to my test e cycle.ivs tried dbol but not anadrol.whatss your guys opinion on both,gains/sides.

dbol is way stronger than anadrol mg for mg. anadrol's explosive mass increase is due its water retention and bloat. side effects of anadrol are probably the worst compared to any other steroid. Personally, i'd opt for dbol.

what were you dosing dbol at when you cycled it and for how long?

If didn't notice side effects, maybe up the dose to 40mg and then you'll fall in love with dbol.

If it wasn't for my hair, to be honest I think I'd be eating dbol like candy like arnold was on every cycle lol.

How were the results and gains from 25mg dbol?

they are pretty good.had like 8 er 9 pounds on in 6 days.but that was mostly water becuase i got up to 12-14 and then stoped gaining.had good pumps and felt good the whole time.got headaches sometimes,got very few pimples.might get like 5 pimples on dbol.but thats a diffirent story while on test.

choosing between drol and dbol is a personal preference. read each of their profiles and then decide what you wana do.

Last edited:
Back